Atomic Kitten were an English girl group, first established in 1997 in Liverpool. The original line-up featured, Liz McClarnon, Kerry Katona and Heidi Range (now in the Sugababes), but Range decided to quit and was replaced by Natasha Hamilton. Jenny Frost (formerly of Precious) replaced Katona in 2001. Hamilton, McClarnon & Frost were the final and most successful line-up of the group. Atomic Kitten had three UK number one singles; Whole Again, the fourth best selling single by a girl group of all time; Eternal Flame and The Tide Is High (Get the Feeling).
All Saints are a English/Canadian pop music girl group that enjoyed considerable critical and commercial success. The group comprises founding members Melanie Blatt and Shaznay Lewis, and sisters Nicole and Natalie Appleton. Their debut album, All Saints, was released in 1997 with the first single "I Know Where It's At" reaching #4 on the UK charts. The next single, "Never Ever", launched All Saints as stars, selling over two million copies in the United Kingdom also. They later went on to release their second full length studio album, Saints & Sinners in 2000.
There are, at least, fourteen artists using this name: 1. DiVA, a sub-group from Japanese idol group AKB48 formed in February 2011. Members consist of Akimoto Sayaka (秋元才加), Umeda Ayaka (梅田彩佳), Masuda Yuka (増田有華) and Miyazawa Sae (宮澤佐江). They are being promoted as a 'vocal and dance unit'. Their debut single Tsuki no uragawa (月の裏側; The Other Side of the Moon) was released May 18, 2011. 2. A Los Angeles based psychedelic pop artist (full name Diva Dompe) who released the album "The Glitter End" on Critical Heights in May 2011: www.criticalheights.com
There are seven bands with the same name:
1. Japanese J-Pop group "Sphere"
2. Norwegian Modern Metal band "Sphere"
3. Polish Death Metal band "Sphere"
4. An American Jazz Quartet "Sphere"
5. Czech Metalcore band "Sphere"
6. A female trip-hop singer
7. A Japanese shoegaze band 1. Sphere (スフィア) is a Japanese pop idol unit formed by four voice actresses affiliated with Music Ray'n. The group made their major debut in April 2009 under Lantis with the single "Future Stream" which was used as the opening theme for the anime Hatsukoi Limited.