Franco Battiato (born 1945 in Sicily, Italy) is an Italian singer-songwriter, composer, filmmaker and painter.
He is considered one of the most original personalities in italian music from the 1970s to now. Battiato's songs are dreamy, controversial collages of images and sensations, very experimental and convoluted, rich of esoteric, philosophical and East Asian religious themes. His collaborations (from 1994 onward) with the nihilistic-cynical philosopher Manlio Sgalambro have added further depth to his apparently nonsensical lyrics...
Mango is a name that has been used more than once: (1) An Israeli pop - girl band.
(2) A popular Italian singer.
(3) A pop band from Lithuania.
(4) A alternative punk / ska band from Rīga, Latvia.
(5) A progressive house producer and DJ from Moscow, Russia. Mango (1):
A Israeli pop girl band, that worked between between the years 1988-1991, originated from the Israeli Defense Forces - Northern Command Band.
There is more than one artist with the name Marco: (Each entry for a different Marco) - Marco is an American electronic musician from New Jersey active since 2011, his official debut EP (Love Life EP) was released in February 2012. His influences include Daft Punk, Justice, Deadmau5, Tiesto, and Skrillex. His music is influenced by many electronic styles including Electro, House, Trance, Hardstyle, and Rave music. He frequently uses the alias "MarcoMakesMusic" for his online accounts to differentiate himself from other artists with a similar name.
GIANLUCA GRIGNANI Italian Artist, Born in Milan, Italy on April 7, 1972. Singer-Songwriter, well-known in Europe for his Excellent Lyrics and Soft Rock. His most famous Song: "LA MIA STORIA TRA LE DITA" was recorded in Spanish with an awesome Translation where Poetry seems to be meant to find the PERFECT MATCH, whose Title: "Mi Historia Entre Tus Dedos" has been sang all along the AMERICAS. His voice has a similar pitch to FRANCO de VITA, that's the reason why people get both Artists Mixed-Up. Click on Link to Watch Sample-Video.
Nome is the name of three different artists:
1) Italian band
2) Melodic death metal band from Finland
3) IDM/breaks artist - old project of Sean Forsyth 1) An Italian band signed to Eclectic Circus. They released their first single Le cose succedono in September 2007. 2) A melodic metal band from a small town called Vimpeli located in Southern Osthrobotnia of Finland. The band was founded in 2003 and the initial musical direction followed gothic thematics both lyrically and musically. Along the years, drastic line-up changes occured as well as new musical routes were constantly explored.
Read more about Nome on Last.fm.
Subsonica is an Italian electronic/rock band. The group was formed in 1996 in Turin, Italy. Their eponymous debut album debuted at the end of 1996. The band gained real success in 2000 by playing the Sanremo Music Festival. The first two singles off of the album Microchip Emozionale, Tutti I Miei Sbagli and Discoteca Labirinto were hits. Their latest album, Eden was released in 2011. Subsonica are: Boosta (Davide Di Leo) keyboards, Bass Vicio (Luca Vicini) bass, Samuel (Umberto Romano) vocals, C-Max (Massimiliano Casacci) guitar, Ninja (Enrico Matta) drums.
Laura Pausini is a five-time Grammy-winning Italian artist, songwriter and producer. She is the most famous and successful italian artist worldwide. She is famed for her soulful voice, her romantic ballads and love songs, though she has also dealt with other subjects such as poverty, war, and racism, among other social issues. She is fluent in several languages and has recorded in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, and French. She has sold around 40 millions of copies around the world and has over 200 Platinum Albums and one Diamond Album.
Stop Eject have established themselves as a band considered high up on a list of dark, brooding bands from their adopted city of Nottingham, the culmination of various interests and ideas formulated into a noise known as music. Having formed in 2007, early success led to time out of the mainstream, and so despite performances on public plazas, a darker and more unconventional sound was pursued.
There are multiple artists with this name
1. An alternate tag for Emma Bunton
2. An emo/hardcore band, later known as GunsLikeGirls
3. A French folk rock band active in the late 1990's
4. The United Kingdom entrant in the 1990 Eurovision Song Contest
5. A psychedelic rock band from Ann Arbor, Michigan
6. A female pop duo
7. An Arabic pop singer from Egypt
8. Italian singer Emma Marrone
9. Danish singer https://www.facebook.com/emmasound