Martin Reverby is best known as a member of the seminal New York punk-era synth/vocal group Suicide. Under the name Martin Rev he has released albums that are usually classified as No Wave, but other work - under the names See Me Ridin, StrangeWorld, To Live - are very different in style and genre from the Martin Rev releases.
Solo Grungegaze cum Dark Psychedelicore cum Doom Folk cum Symphonic Noisewave cum Space Pop cum Gothic Soul cum Crust Pop cum Math Funk cum Acid Metal cum Sludgetherealindustrial cum Powerpopviolence cum Southern Postcore project of Mr Black conceived around 2001 as a solo project of Mr Black but not started until sometime in the 90's. Mr Black split up in 2010 following the death of Mr Black leaving behind a wide and well-received catalogue of absolutely no albums whatsoever.
Starving Weirdos are from northern California's lost coast, a sleepy hamlet surrounded by five hours of wilderness in all directions. They are a wild and desperate style music band. They dig on the quiet and natural beauty that defines their environs and try to carry the same spirit of dignity mixed with brute force and docile felicity as it appears to them daily. No discord and no harmony.
1)Temple is a very underground band from Cologne (Germany). The second wave of krautrock, like PATER NOSTER, SIDDHARTA etc..., let's consider them a "space rock" band with funk, pre-doom and proto-punk elements. The music, full of mellotron, moog, organ, guitar fuzz... - Joachim Weiss / Bass
- Otto Bretnacher / Drums & percurssions
- Heinz Kramer , Rolf Foller / Guitars
- Zeus B. Held / Organ & keyboards
- Poseidon / vocals
- Pauline Fund / Vocals, Tambourine
The band formed in 2004 and is named after a Club in New York in the 60`s, where Nico (Velvet Underground) had her first solo performances. The Blue Angel Lounge always loves music or art in general, so it was a privilege to make good music only for themselves. Now they would like to share their music and ideas with people they Love and Respect.
1) Loop was a South London band founded in 1986 by Robert Hampson and his then wife, Bex. Loop's sound was characterized by strong krautrock and avant-garde influences in addition to the minimalist mayhem of The Stooges and MC5. Their songs were almost uniformly harsh and repetitive, with indecipherable vocals buried under layers of noisy guitar riffs and metronomic drumming. Some of the records featured covers of Suicide, The Pop Group and Can as bonus tracks.
Robedoor is the duo of Alex: slime, knives and distortion, and Notnotfun label head honcho Britt on fire, howls and cloaks... Hmmm... but what does all that mean, sonically? Well, precisely what you might imagine. A blackened drone drenched world of slime and knives and fire, dense clouds of distorted howls, a thick cloak of fuzz and buzz wrapped around the proceedings like a thick, well, cloak! Actually this is a lot prettier than you might imagine. That is, if your idea of pretty includes tons of low end and a world of slow motion doomdrone.