Spaced Out is an instrumental progressive jazz/fusion band heiling from Canada that plays music on its own terms and rules. Their music is disciplined, but gives each musician the freedom to improvise and express himself freely. The group ignores pop music clich
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) A Chilean progressive metal group.
2) An environmental ambient/experimental project by Charles Uzzell-Edwards, released three self-titled albums for Fax +49-69/450464 between 1995-1998.
3) A melodic English psychedelic band (previously named The Cortinas) with one album released in 1970.
4) A German band with four albums released from 1977-81.
5) A Norwegian band with two albums released in the early 80's.
6) A Britpop band from Shotts, Lanarkshire, Scotland formed in 1995. They had three hit singles before splitting up in 1997
There is more than one artist with this name. 1) Callisto is a Finnish experimental metal band (Turku, Finland 2001-present). Trying to fit the post-metal outfit Callisto into one single category hardly does the band justice. Founded in 2001, the sextet play a timeless, downbeat yet melancholic style of music that is rich in nuances, draws from numerous sources and doesn't really have any obvious fellow creatures or points of comparisons.
Solo Grungegaze cum Dark Psychedelicore cum Doom Folk cum Symphonic Noisewave cum Space Pop cum Gothic Soul cum Crust Pop cum Math Funk cum Acid Metal cum Sludgetherealindustrial cum Powerpopviolence cum Southern Postcore project of Mr Black conceived around 2001 as a solo project of Mr Black but not started until sometime in the 90's. Mr Black split up in 2010 following the death of Mr Black leaving behind a wide and well-received catalogue of absolutely no albums whatsoever.