Black Metal from Poland featuring members of Iuvenes. Pure veles worship.
The fantasy-power-metal band Orden Ogan was founded by Sebastian Gr
There are at least four bands named "Husky":
1. A downtempo duo from Poland
2. A rock band from the United States
3. A rock band from Australia
4. An indie rock band from Mexico 1) Polish electronica-downtempo duo consisting of Patrycja Hefczynska (vocalist/writer) and Jacek Dojwa (composer/producer). Their music is influenced by such artists as Björk, Craig Armstrong, Amon Tobin, Telefon Tel Aviv, Portishead and Lamb. They released two LP's: "Czy słyszysz?" (eng. Do you hear) in 2002 and "Zgadnij" (eng. Guess) in 2006.
A common passion, inspiration and way of seeing the world led, in June 2008, two friends - guitarist Janek Niedzielski and vocalist Filip Zielinski - to join forces on a project called Dianoya. Their musical pathways had previously crossed many times, but it was not until Dianoya that they began to compose together. Before long they assembled a full band: longtime friend and drummer Łukasz Chmielinski; bassist Adam Pierzchała; and at the end of the year guitarist Maciej Papalski.
Suffering Mind is grindcore band from Lublin, Poland. The band has dual female / guttural male vocals, and members formally played in acts such as Antichrist and People Hate. Influences include equal doses of old-school grindcore, crust punk, death metal and powerviolence, and influences by particular bands include Phobia, Disrupt, Dystopia, Dropdead, Spazz, Insect Warfare, etc. Discography: Destroy Mankind 7" EP (2008)
At War With Mankind CD / LP (2009)
Split 7" EP w/ Wojtyła (2009)
Split 7" EP w/ Lycanthrophy (2009)
1. A polish progressive rock/metal band. In December 2007 Marcin Kicyk, Jakub Żytecki and Rafal Biernacki met to form a band called DISPERSE. Fascination with artrock, fusion, metal and jazz contributed to setting the project music of which would abstract from common musical patterns and advance listeners’ imagination. During the first half a year of its existence, the band makes four songs and in March Szymon Balicki, drums, joins the band.
There are more bands called ADHD: 1.) adHD is an indie prog rock trio from Seattle, WA, USA. Their "Distraction EP" is available on iTunes, Zune, etc. Their web page is http://adhdrocks.us 2.)ADHD is a dutch rap crew concisting out of :Dicecream(MC), Brainpower(MC), Man!ak(MC/producer) and DJ TLM (producer). In 2004 they released their first and probably last album “Aanbevolen Dagelijkse Hoeveelheid Dopeness”
Krzysztof Penderecki (born November 23, 1933 in D?bica) is a Polish composer and conductor. His 1960 avant-garde Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima for string orchestra brought him to international attention, and this success was followed by acclaim for his choral St. Luke Passion. Both these works exhibit novel compositional techniques. Since the 1970s Penderecki's style has changed to encompass a post-Romantic idiom.
Fu is a Polish rapper. He's been active on the hip-hop scene since it's very beginnings in Poland. He is known for working with bands like ZIP Skład and Zipera. He was first heard in 1998 on DJ 600V's album "Produkcja Hip-Hop", where he appeared together with other mamebers of Zip Skład. After that, he appeared on Wzgórze Ya-pa-3's album "Ja Mam To Co Ty" and on a compilation called "Hip-Hopowy Raport z Osiedla". In 1999 he made a guest appearance on another compilation "600 Kilovolt" by DJ 600V and in September Zip Skład released it's first album "Chleb Powszedni".