Detone is a alternative-rock band formed in izmir-turkey. Detone still make bar performances in Beri Blues Bar, Bornova. The band is working on their new songs nowadays.
There are at least two bands and one artist named Tuff.
1) a hair metal group from Arizona, USA
2) an industrial punk group from Sweden
3) an experimental hardcore techno/rhythmic noise artist from Kuopio, Finland
4) a gangsta rapper 1) Formed in Phoenix, Arizona, the band, which consisted of Jim Gillette (vocals), Jorge DeSaint (guitar), Todd Chase (bass) and Michael Lean (drums), decided to relocate to Hollywood and released a four song EP.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Without a doubt, one of Almighty’s biggest acts, with a string of club smashes to their credit, is Deja Vu Featuring Tasmin. The band who’ve been together for less than two years have already scored four Pop-Tip top 20 hits and have recently, rather fantastically, enjoyed their first American single in the US Billboard Top 75! DJs and clubbers first heard Tasmin’s strong yet emotive vocal with the release of their first single...
The quintet -- Ted Poley (vocals), Andy Timmons (guitar), Bruno Ravel (bass), Steve West (drums), and Kasey Smith (keyboards) Landed a deal with Epic in 1989. The same year saw the release of the group's self-titled debut, spawning the single/video "Naughty Naughty," which enjoyed a few airings on MTV's Headbanger's Ball program. The album failed to break the group through to the big time, but the group stuck to their guns and issued further albums: 1992's Screw It, 1995's Dawn, 1998's Four the Hard Way, and 2000's Return of the Great Gildersleeves.
There are two different artists named Care. 1: CARE is a lo-fi pop band hailing from Grand Rapids, MI. Their album Yellow Trumpet Comforter Swan can be found at http://care.bandcamp.com/ 2: Care was an alternative pop duo formed by Paul Simpson and Ian Broudie in 1983 in Liverpool, England. The band released a string of singles in the '80s under Broudie's production-moniker Kingbird (via Arista) but broke up without releasing an album.
"Shy" refers to 6 artists:
1. Shy, a British classic rock band featuring Tony Mills, Steve Harris, Roy Davis, Joe Basketts and Bob Richards. Their website is www.shyonline.co.uk
2. SHY, a female Japanese singer
3. SHY, an Austrian pop band from Linz, that comprises Andreas Kump, Peter Lang, Heinz Fleischanderl, Mario Valenti and Hans Riener. Their web site can be found at: www.shy.at
4. Shy, a super sweet minimal dj from Luxembourg.
5. The Shy, an early 80's Detroit power-pop band.
Two artists have recorded under this name: thrash metal band formed in Phoenix, Arizona. Active (as Flotsam and Jetsam) 1983 - Present. Originally named Paradox then Dredlox until Mark Vasquez and LL Cool Kevin Horton joined the band and changed again to Dogz. Bassist Jason Newsted joined in 1982. He came to Phoenix with his band Gangster from Detroit on their way to California they broke apart while in Phoenix. Kelly saw Ak sing at his high school talent show. Singing "The Goodbye Girl". One Summer they were in the same summer school class.