http://www.myspace.com/abisromania ABIS, a project started in 2000 by recording engineer Costin Dumitrache and architect Marina Gingirof as a mix between trip-pop dreamscapes and psychedelic guitar riffs; everything spiced up with cool keyboards arrangements, theremin explorations and ethereal Marinas voice. During 2005 , 15 years old keyboardist Horatiu Serbanescu joined the project. He's studing classical music and add a flavour of classy sounds and noises.
This is an incorrect tag for Negură Bunget. Negură Bunget is a black metal band from Timişoara, Romania. The name is taken from archaic Romanian meaning 'Forest in the Mist'.
They combine Romanian history and folklore into a mystical adventure, quite literally inspired by their homeland, Transylvania. Formed in 1995 by Hupogrammos Disciple's (vocals, guitar, keyboards) and Negru (drums, xylophone) under the name Wiccan Rede, the group recorded their first demo...
It seems there are six entries for "Code Red":
1) Boy band from the end of 90's, with songs that sounds a lot like "Backstreet boys" or "N*Sync".
2) An electronic music group from Russia.
3) Thrash metal band from Japan.
4) The fourth is a hip-hop group from Louisville, Kentucky.
5) Death Metal band from Brasov, Romania
6) Thrash metal band from Germany.
7) A group of 4 bros drunk off mountain dew singing about swag
Mahala Raï Banda is a Romanian band with members originating from the Romanian villages of Zece Prajini (Ten Fields) and Clejani, and retired soldiers from Moldavia.
Shaped in the Gypsy ghettos (Mahala) around Bucharest, Mahala Rai Banda (literally Noble Band from the Ghetto), combines a surprising array of trends and styles. Combining Romanian violins & accordions with a brass section consisting of army brass band veterans and a rocking rhythm section, they're the rising band from the Balkans.
MORRIS worked as a DJ in a few clubs in Bucharest for 4 years, managing to make many friends among the way. One of this friendships developed into a successful work relationship in 2008, when he joined forces with the extremely talented producers from PLAY & WIN. Play & Win are the three composers born in Alba Iulia, quartered in Constanta that enslaved the European Charts with Inna’s singles “Hot” and “Love”.
There are at least 19 different artists named Iris:
1) An American synthpop band formed in 1993.
2) A Romanian hard rock group formed in 1977.
3) A Chilean experimental hip-hop band.
4) An instrumental band featuring Marillion members Ian Mosley and Pete Trewavas.
5) A Spanish singer from Barcelona.
6) A music group specialized on Touhou and it's music.
7) An Australian pop-rock band.
8) A German progressive band.
9) A Portuguese hard rock band.
10) A British band from Derby.
11) A Hungarian metal band.
Mihai Popoviciu is considered as being one of the best electro producers from Romania and Eastern Europe. Born in 1981, Mihai found himself attracted to the rave scene of the mid 90s and at the age of 15 he discovered house music and detroit techno through Berlin House, a TV show from the german music channel Viva TV. His passion for the electronic sound grew very fast and after 4 years of being obsessed with techno, by the time he was 19, he started producing his own music.
Michael Cretu, also known as Curly M.C. (born May 18, 1957 in a suburb of Bucharest, Romania), is a Romanian musician best known as the creator of the Enigma project. His original name, Cre?u, means "the curly-haired". He has worked with many producers, musicians, and artists in his long career. These include Sandra Cretu, Frank Farian, Boney M, Goombay Dance Band, Peter Cornelius, Manfred "Tissy" Thiers and Mike Oldfield in his pre-Enigma days, and Jens Gad, Frank Peterson, David Fairstein, ATB, Jam & Spoon, Peter Ries, Ruth-Ann Boyle and Andru Donalds during the course of the project.