Bambi’, the ‘first lady’ of Spragga Benz’s Red Square team. Stage Name: Bambi Real Name: Novrica Mercedes Powell Home-base / Community: Brookyln, New York (USA) / Willodene, Spanish Town (Jamaica) Crew Affiliation: Red Square (Spragga Benz) Musical Influences: Many! Lady Saw, Patra, Janet Jackson, Erykah Badu, Shelly Thunder, Sister Nancy, Sister Charmaine, Spice, Macka Diamond, Tanya Stephens, Queen Penn, Eve, Lil’ Kim, Foxy Brown, Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, Bob Marley, Shabba Ranks, Super Cat...
MORRIS worked as a DJ in a few clubs in Bucharest for 4 years, managing to make many friends among the way. One of this friendships developed into a successful work relationship in 2008, when he joined forces with the extremely talented producers from PLAY & WIN. Play & Win are the three composers born in Alba Iulia, quartered in Constanta that enslaved the European Charts with Inna’s singles “Hot” and “Love”.
This is an incorrect tag for Negură Bunget. Negură Bunget is a black metal band from Timişoara, Romania. The name is taken from archaic Romanian meaning 'Forest in the Mist'.
They combine Romanian history and folklore into a mystical adventure, quite literally inspired by their homeland, Transylvania. Formed in 1995 by Hupogrammos Disciple's (vocals, guitar, keyboards) and Negru (drums, xylophone) under the name Wiccan Rede, the group recorded their first demo...
1)Aeternum is a Middle Age&Renaissance music band from Transylvania,Romania.The project called Aeternum is an exquisite one in its hybrid instrumental formula, which throws light on the famous dialogue between the guitar and the other instruments, presented this time in a different way than it used to be performed during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. The Aeternum repertoire consists of Medieval and Renaissance musical compositions, extracted and adapted from the Codex Caioni and European pieces of music.
Mahala Raï Banda is a Romanian band with members originating from the Romanian villages of Zece Prajini (Ten Fields) and Clejani, and retired soldiers from Moldavia.
Shaped in the Gypsy ghettos (Mahala) around Bucharest, Mahala Rai Banda (literally Noble Band from the Ghetto), combines a surprising array of trends and styles. Combining Romanian violins & accordions with a brass section consisting of army brass band veterans and a rocking rhythm section, they're the rising band from the Balkans.
It seems there are six entries for "Code Red":
1) Boy band from the end of 90's, with songs that sounds a lot like "Backstreet boys" or "N*Sync".
2) An electronic music group from Russia.
3) Thrash metal band from Japan.
4) The fourth is a hip-hop group from Louisville, Kentucky.
5) Death Metal band from Brasov, Romania
6) Thrash metal band from Germany.
7) A group of 4 bros drunk off mountain dew singing about swag
There are at least 19 different artists named Iris:
1) An American synthpop band formed in 1993.
2) A Romanian hard rock group formed in 1977.
3) A Chilean experimental hip-hop band.
4) An instrumental band featuring Marillion members Ian Mosley and Pete Trewavas.
5) A Spanish singer from Barcelona.
6) A music group specialized on Touhou and it's music.
7) An Australian pop-rock band.
8) A German progressive band.
9) A Portuguese hard rock band.
10) A British band from Derby.
11) A Hungarian metal band.
There are at least five performers with the name "Indra": 1. Indra is an electronic/psytrance project from Beer-Sheva, Israel; 2. Indra is a dance singer from France; 3. Indra is an electronic/ambient musician from Romania; 4. Indra is a Belarusian rock/metal band with female vocals; 5. Indra is a psychill/dub/ambient/tribal/roots/ethno/psytrance/trip hop DJane hailing from Croatia. 6. Indra is a singer from New York, living in Denmark. Detailed descriptions: