There are three bands with the name Telex: 1. The Belgian synthpop group Telex was formed in 1978 by Marc Moulin, Dan Lacksman and Michel Moers, with the intention of "Making something really European, different from rock, without guitar - and the idea was electronic music." (Marc Moulin) Mixing the aesthetics of disco, punk and experimental electronic music, they released a stripped-down synthesized cover version of "Twist à St. Tropez" by Les Chats Sauvages.
K's Choice is a Belgian rock band from Antwerp. The band centers on siblings Sarah Bettens (lead vocals, guitar) and Gert Bettens (guitar, keyboard, vocals). They are joined by Eric Grossman (bass), Jan van Sichem Jr. (guitar) and Koen Liekens (drums). Their music can be described as guitar-based singer-songwriter rock or folk-rock. It ranges from very delicate and intimate singer-songwriter songs to songs that are stronger, more active and louder.
There are at least 19 different artists named Iris:
1) An American synthpop band formed in 1993.
2) A Romanian hard rock group formed in 1977.
3) A Chilean experimental hip-hop band.
4) An instrumental band featuring Marillion members Ian Mosley and Pete Trewavas.
5) A Spanish singer from Barcelona.
6) A music group specialized on Touhou and it's music.
7) An Australian pop-rock band.
8) A German progressive band.
9) A Portuguese hard rock band.
10) A British band from Derby.
11) A Hungarian metal band.