There are several artists named Dance.
1) Swedish powerpop group from Eskilstuna with Anders Mauritzon (drums), Mats Andersson (bass), Tim Maines (guitar) and Roger Pettersson (vocals, guitar, synth).
2) Finnish disco group consisting of Consta (Matti Kankkunen) and rebert (Pertti Lehtonen). You might also be looking for The Dance, DJ Dance or Peter Dance. Perhaps you should check your tags.
Slo Burn was a short-lived stoner rock band out of Palm Desert, California that formed in 1996 in the wake of Kyuss' demise. They only released one EP entitled Amusing the Amazing before disbanding. The band comprised of Damon Garrison (bass), Chris Hale (guitar), Brady Houghton (drums) and John Garcia (vocals). Slo Burn toured with Ozzfest in 1997 but split up toward the end of the tour, effectively finishing the band at the same time the EP was released.
There are several artists using the name Dizzy:
1. Dizzy band from Finland.
2. Dizzy rapper from South Carolina.
3. Juha Kujanpää, a finnish demoscene musician.
4. DIZZY is a japanese rock band formed in February 2008. (Members: Vo. Mio, Gt. Otsubu Namida, Gt. You, Ba. Shigure, Dr. Pyokotan) OHP Dizzy, consisting of 18-19 year old youngsters, comes from Finland's promised town of hard rock, Lappeenranta. Rakish girls (Satu, Tanja, Piia ja Tiia) and a boy called Jesse play together melodic hard rock that has a visual look spiced up by the mysterious world of manga.
Sense is a name of at least name three acts: 1) A pseudonym of Adam Raisbeck (b. 25 Jun 1974, Melbourne, Australia). Since establishing himself as Soulenoid (early in 1995), he performed numerous times, in Melbourne (Club Filter, Global Warming and the Punters Club), as well as larger one-off parties, such as: the Omniglobe raves, Technofest, Big Day Out, Be Strange and Earthcore. He has also supported international stars, including: Derrick May, Stacey Pullen, Aphex Twin, Biochip C., Cylob and the On-U Sound posse.
Wobbler is a name used by at least two artists. 1) Wobbler is a Progressive Rock band from Norway. Wobbler was formed in the idyllic Norwegian countryside, not too far from the great waterfalls of H