Spaced Out is an instrumental progressive jazz/fusion band heiling from Canada that plays music on its own terms and rules. Their music is disciplined, but gives each musician the freedom to improvise and express himself freely. The group ignores pop music clich
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) A Chilean progressive metal group.
2) An environmental ambient/experimental project by Charles Uzzell-Edwards, released three self-titled albums for Fax +49-69/450464 between 1995-1998.
3) A melodic English psychedelic band (previously named The Cortinas) with one album released in 1970.
4) A German band with four albums released from 1977-81.
5) A Norwegian band with two albums released in the early 80's.
6) A Britpop band from Shotts, Lanarkshire, Scotland formed in 1995. They had three hit singles before splitting up in 1997
French guitar hero, he recently released one album under the name of "Metal Kartoon".
His band is called Mörglbl Trio,since 1997, with Ivan Rougny and Jean-Pierre Frelézeau.
Fusionmetal - A relatively new and unexplored genre in the world of metal. Exivious isn't an over the top math metal band and certainly isn't a loungy jazz combo either. But expect everything in between! With a jazzfusion backbone Exivious uses freaky metal riffs to decorate their organic eruption of free improvisations and complex rhythms. Guitarist Tymon comments: "We finally managed to transform a vision I had a long time ago into 9 intense and fiery songs. There's an immense amount of information in there that will definitely take more than one spin in your CD player to comprehend!"
1) Sadist is an Italian metal band.
2) Sadist is a Japanese doujin music producer who is affiliated with the Strawhat label. The beginning of SADIST takes us back to 1991, when guitarist and keyboards player Tommy and drummer Peso start auditioning musicians for a brand new project. These auditions lead to the first band
1. A polish progressive rock/metal band. In December 2007 Marcin Kicyk, Jakub Żytecki and Rafal Biernacki met to form a band called DISPERSE. Fascination with artrock, fusion, metal and jazz contributed to setting the project music of which would abstract from common musical patterns and advance listeners’ imagination. During the first half a year of its existence, the band makes four songs and in March Szymon Balicki, drums, joins the band.
Alarum: (uh-lar-uhm, uh-lahr-) –noun. “A mechanism that produces awareness”. The Melbourne 4 piece progressive metal band have been just that since forming in 1992, and have been expanding that awareness ever since. But it would be unfair to simply lump them into the vague progressive metal genre, as they blend all forms of metal alongside rock, jazz, latin and fusion. After some early line up chan...