Arcane is the name of multiple bands: Arcane from Belfast, Ireland and play heavy rock/metal influenced by such bands as Tool, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden and many more. Another is a progressive metal band based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. www.arcaneaustralia.com Arcane is a 5 piece metal band from Bournemouth, United Kingdom. www.myspace.com/arcaneofficial Two groups originate in the United States, one plays Thrash Metal, while the other is a Hip-Hop Group. Another is from Ulm in Germany. More Infos @ www.arcane.de.
There is more than one artist with the name Juggernaut: 1. Juggernaut was a Texas thrash metal band known for their outragous live shows and off stage antics. Two albums were released, both on Metal Blade records: Baptism Under Fire in 1986 and Trouble Within in 1987. Both are available on reissue by High Vaultage records with generous bonus tracks. Juggernuat disbanded in 1993. 2. Juggernaut is a hardcore/death metal Band from France.
http://www.myspace.com/juggernauthardcore 3. There is also a hardcore band from Vienna, Austria called Juggernaut. http://www.myspace.com/juggernautbust
Two artists have recorded under this name: thrash metal band formed in Phoenix, Arizona. Active (as Flotsam and Jetsam) 1983 - Present. Originally named Paradox then Dredlox until Mark Vasquez and LL Cool Kevin Horton joined the band and changed again to Dogz. Bassist Jason Newsted joined in 1982. He came to Phoenix with his band Gangster from Detroit on their way to California they broke apart while in Phoenix. Kelly saw Ak sing at his high school talent show. Singing "The Goodbye Girl". One Summer they were in the same summer school class.
Alarum: (uh-lar-uhm, uh-lahr-) –noun. “A mechanism that produces awareness”. The Melbourne 4 piece progressive metal band have been just that since forming in 1992, and have been expanding that awareness ever since. But it would be unfair to simply lump them into the vague progressive metal genre, as they blend all forms of metal alongside rock, jazz, latin and fusion. After some early line up chan...
There are atleast 3 artists with this name;
(1) Formed in 1985 in Preston, Lancashire, British thrashers Xentrix (pronounced Zen-tricks) began their careers by playing metal covers before focusing all of their efforts on coming up with original material. Initially known as Sweet Vengeance, guitarist/vocalist Chris Astley, guitarist Kristian Havard, drummer Dennis Gasser and bassist Paul Mackenzie created enough of a stir through their live performances that the English branch of Roadrunner Records took notice and signed the group in January 1989.
Coroner is a Swiss technical thrash metal band from Zurich, Switzerland. They garnered relatively little attention outside of Europe. Coroner's music combines elements of thrash, progressive rock, jazz, and industrial metal with suitably gruff vocals. With their increasingly complex style of progressive rock-infused thrash, they are often labeled as "the Rush of thrash metal" by music critics. Coroner's sound then progressed and the production became more refined, resulting in the more progressive No More Color, Mental Vortex and Grin albums.
There are two bands going by the name Incarna; The first is the solo project of former Tin Flood frontman Zero. It is unknown if Zero is still active. ----------------------------------- The second is a post-hardcore metal band from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. Formed in 2001 from a group of school friends they released their first EP 'Incarna' in 2004 and there second 'Abartis' in 2006. In 2007 they Signed to Casket records and have their first album 'Spires Deceased' due for relaese in February 2008.
1) Ophidian is Conrad Hoyer, a hardcore producer from Gelderland, Netherlands. Using keyboards and cassette recorders Conrad Hoyer started recording his first songs and mixes in 1993, 11 years old (born september first 1981) at the time. By 1995 hardcore music had become very infuential for the Dutch youth and he started using computer software to write hardcore songs. With the artists of the Ruffneck label as main lead he worked on perfecting his technique, specialising in fast, breakbeat-orriented juno-sound hardcore.
There are at least seven artists with this name:
1. A thrash metal band from Chicago Illinois, United States
2. A symphonic metal band from Sweden
3. A math rock band from Mexico
4. A speed metal band from Arizona, United States
5. A darkcore group from Australia
6. A heavy metal band from the United Kingdom
7. A Trash metal band from Indonesia
8. A metalcore band from Sydney, Australia
Since 2007, Fragmenta began whipping local crowds into a moshing frenzy with their searing brand of progressive edged thrash metal. Fragmenta spent the following years gigging intensely playing many notable shows, receiving airplay both locally and internationally and having their demos featured in several worldwide compilations. In 2011 Fragmenta released their debut album titled SEDITION; their intense thrash sound evolved even further, injected with unconventional grooves and tinged with industrial elements.