There are two bands going by the name Incarna; The first is the solo project of former Tin Flood frontman Zero. It is unknown if Zero is still active. ----------------------------------- The second is a post-hardcore metal band from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. Formed in 2001 from a group of school friends they released their first EP 'Incarna' in 2004 and there second 'Abartis' in 2006. In 2007 they Signed to Casket records and have their first album 'Spires Deceased' due for relaese in February 2008.
There is more than one artist with the name Juggernaut: 1. Juggernaut was a Texas thrash metal band known for their outragous live shows and off stage antics. Two albums were released, both on Metal Blade records: Baptism Under Fire in 1986 and Trouble Within in 1987. Both are available on reissue by High Vaultage records with generous bonus tracks. Juggernuat disbanded in 1993. 2. Juggernaut is a hardcore/death metal Band from France.
http://www.myspace.com/juggernauthardcore 3. There is also a hardcore band from Vienna, Austria called Juggernaut. http://www.myspace.com/juggernautbust
SYNTHETIC BREED is
1. New Zealand metalcore band. The band changed their name in 2008 to Antagonist A.D. to avoid to confusion with other bands holding the same name.
2. Antagonist are a metalcore band from Whittier, California in the United States. In the rapidly changing and evolving world of heavy music, bands come and go faster than you can get a value meal at a fast food restaurant. Finding bands who are still slugging it out after a decade is a rare occurrence. What’s even more uncommon is finding a band who have recorded their most intense and career defining album 12 years into their career.
Seventh Angel is a thrash/doom metal band from Netherton, UK, that formed in 1987. Their first two releases, The Torment (1990), and Lament for the Weary (1991) were distributed through the label "Music for Nations" making them label mates with bands such as Metallica, Megadeth, and Slayer, and were considered by many at the time to be one best metal acts in the United Kingdom. They were one of the few bands to combine elements of doom and thrash metal.
Since 2007, Fragmenta began whipping local crowds into a moshing frenzy with their searing brand of progressive edged thrash metal. Fragmenta spent the following years gigging intensely playing many notable shows, receiving airplay both locally and internationally and having their demos featured in several worldwide compilations. In 2011 Fragmenta released their debut album titled SEDITION; their intense thrash sound evolved even further, injected with unconventional grooves and tinged with industrial elements.
Coroner is a Swiss technical thrash metal band from Zurich, Switzerland. They garnered relatively little attention outside of Europe. Coroner's music combines elements of thrash, progressive rock, jazz, and industrial metal with suitably gruff vocals. With their increasingly complex style of progressive rock-infused thrash, they are often labeled as "the Rush of thrash metal" by music critics. Coroner's sound then progressed and the production became more refined, resulting in the more progressive No More Color, Mental Vortex and Grin albums.
There are at least seven artists with this name:
1. A thrash metal band from Chicago Illinois, United States
2. A symphonic metal band from Sweden
3. A math rock band from Mexico
4. A speed metal band from Arizona, United States
5. A darkcore group from Australia
6. A heavy metal band from the United Kingdom
7. A Trash metal band from Indonesia
8. A metalcore band from Sydney, Australia
There are 2 bands with the name Defiance: (1) Defiance is a thrash metal band from Oakland, California. While virtually unknown to mainstream metal and rock circles, Defiance is known as one of the classic second-tier thrash bands to come from the Bay Area thrash metal scene. They played a decidedly technical style of thrash originally evoking bands like Testament, though they would later move on to playing in their own unique, more progressive thrash style. They reformed in 2005 and have since release an album entitled The Prophecy in late 2009.
1) Sadist is an Italian metal band.
2) Sadist is a Japanese doujin music producer who is affiliated with the Strawhat label. The beginning of SADIST takes us back to 1991, when guitarist and keyboards player Tommy and drummer Peso start auditioning musicians for a brand new project. These auditions lead to the first band