Andy James is an electric guitarist from Norfolk, UK. He is perhaps best known as a regular contributor to "Lick Library", a dealer of guitar tuition videos, books and cds, where James specialises in teaching lead techniques for heavy rock and metal. Aside from this, James has also recorded solo albums In the Wake of Chaos, Machine and Andy James and is a member of the band Sacred Mother Tongue. In his solo recordings Andy exhibits a predominant influence of Joe Satriani as well as other comparable guitar legends.
Fusionmetal - A relatively new and unexplored genre in the world of metal. Exivious isn't an over the top math metal band and certainly isn't a loungy jazz combo either. But expect everything in between! With a jazzfusion backbone Exivious uses freaky metal riffs to decorate their organic eruption of free improvisations and complex rhythms. Guitarist Tymon comments: "We finally managed to transform a vision I had a long time ago into 9 intense and fiery songs. There's an immense amount of information in there that will definitely take more than one spin in your CD player to comprehend!"
Worldjent Like Chimp Spanner is a solo progressive/ambient metal project from Essex, UK. All composition, instrumentation, recording and production is done by Paul Ortiz, a 25 year old multi-instrumentalist (but primarily a 7 and 8 string guitarist). He currently has two 'home pressed' CDs available, "Imperium Vorago" (2005), and the recent album "At the Dream's Edge" which was released on the 8th December 2009. More info:
http://www.facebook.com/scalethesummitband Scale the Summit is an American progressive metal band based out of Houston, Texas. It formed in 2004 and signed to Prosthetic Records. The band draws influences from other progressive acts such as Cynic and Dream Theater. However, unlike most other progressive metal bands, they have no vocalist and play solely instrumental music. In 2004, Guitarists Chris Letchford and Travis Levrier moved to Los Angeles to attend the Musicians Institute where they met drummer Pat Skeffington.
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) A Chilean progressive metal group.
2) An environmental ambient/experimental project by Charles Uzzell-Edwards, released three self-titled albums for Fax +49-69/450464 between 1995-1998.
3) A melodic English psychedelic band (previously named The Cortinas) with one album released in 1970.
4) A German band with four albums released from 1977-81.
5) A Norwegian band with two albums released in the early 80's.
6) A Britpop band from Shotts, Lanarkshire, Scotland formed in 1995. They had three hit singles before splitting up in 1997
Drewsif Stalin is a 19 year-old metal enthusiast from Baltimore, MD with a passion for music, and stepping outside the norm. His music ranges from Technical Death Metal to Post-Rock. "Drewsif Stalin is the embodiment of no fucks given good times." -Jimmy Rowe http://drewsifstalin.bandcamp.com/
There are at least four bands/artists using the name "Stallone": 1) An experimental instrumental metal band from Atlanta, GA
2) is a parody of plunderphonic artist stAllio!, created by stAllio! himself for his compilation parody, Droplift II.
3) is a German band.
4) A Swedish punk band from Gothenburg.
5) A pop punk band from San Antoino, TX. 1)
Juan Montoya- Guitars
Evan Diprima- Drums
C.J. Ridings- Bass
Thomas Gonzalez- Guitars