Skyharbor is a djent/progressive metal band formed in New Delhi that started out as a simple bedroom studio project by guitarist Keshav Dhar. The band received a lot of buzz surrounding the band's first ever performance at the Bacardi NH7 Festival in Pune, India, where they played to over 1,000 people and were one of the weekend’s highlights. They released their debut album, Blinding White Noise : Illusion and Chaos, in 2012...
progressive math metal
1) Intervals is a technical metal project of Toronto-based guitarist, Aaron Marshal. Their first release, The Space Between, was made available on their BandCamp page on December 20, 2011.
2) Intervals were an alternative band from Glasgow, Scotland. Their debut EP "Wipe Your Tapes With Lightning" was released in 2008 and featured 5 instrumental tracks in varied styles of post-rock, whilst working from folk, ambient noise, rock and drone.
There are three bands with the name Monuments: 1. The first was a minimal synth band from the early 80's. Members: Andrea Costa and Mauro Tavella from Torino - Italy. 2. Monuments is a progressive\math metal band from UK.
John Browne - Guitars, Bass, Drum Programming, synths, production.
Neema Askari - Vocals, Backing Vocals
www.myspace.com/thisismonuments 3. A progressive hardcore band from Germany (www.myspace.com/wearemonuments)
END. formed in 2001 and have since then developed their own style of aggressive metal. After a few concerts the band parted ways with their singer. END. continued working on their musical expression which became even more obscure, epileptic and oppressive… In early 2004 and after many auditions, the band finally found a suitable vocalist, soon heading back out on the road to play with the likes of Gojira, JenX, Sybreed, Black Bomb A, Pelican, Sleepers and High On Fire, among others.
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) A Chilean progressive metal group.
2) An environmental ambient/experimental project by Charles Uzzell-Edwards, released three self-titled albums for Fax +49-69/450464 between 1995-1998.
3) A melodic English psychedelic band (previously named The Cortinas) with one album released in 1970.
4) A German band with four albums released from 1977-81.
5) A Norwegian band with two albums released in the early 80's.
6) A Britpop band from Shotts, Lanarkshire, Scotland formed in 1995. They had three hit singles before splitting up in 1997
Drewsif Stalin is a 19 year-old metal enthusiast from Baltimore, MD with a passion for music, and stepping outside the norm. His music ranges from Technical Death Metal to Post-Rock. "Drewsif Stalin is the embodiment of no fucks given good times." -Jimmy Rowe http://drewsifstalin.bandcamp.com/
Epic metal with crushing riffs and huge melodies! For fans of Devin Townsend, Scar Symmetry, The Defiled, Gojira, Soilwork and Tesseract. When a modern Armageddon strips the world of its lifeline and plagues humanity with darkness
After several musical events linked to the international scene and media, Greg (guitars/samples/production), Did (bass/samples) and Tom (vocals) formed NEOSIS. They soon would be joined by Seb (drums) who brings the missing element to this entity. NEOSIS is an acronym which literally means New Evolution Of Society Influenced by Scientism. It's a conceptualized vision of a futuristic society in which humanity is scientifically organized.
Stealing Axion is described as a progressive metal band hailing from Tacoma, Washington. Formed in early 2010, they have been working diligently on writing and recoring new, exciting and unique material that many listeners have described as "brutal yet melodic." After only a few short months of its inception, Stealing Axion has pushed a three song demo of their first upcoming album. The demo highlights their talent for naturally melding complex progressive rock with elements of death metal and fusion.