Day of the Dead is a hardcore band from Portugal. Day Of The Dead was formed in May 2001, as a weapon to express our personal feelings and beliefs. DOTD's main purpose is to fight against all the apathy that is poisoning today's punk/hardcore scene. Sharing different seeds of discontentment about several issues related to the realities of our lives, DOTD tries to instigate reflection and discussion.
1) They are a Boston Hardcore band featuring Gil Sayfan, and their sound would be comparable to the faster youth crew bands of the mid 80's like Straight Ahead NYC Mayhem and Youth of Today
2) Free Spirit are a melodic hard rock band from Finland. Stadium size choruses and big guitars are the key elements in their music, whose main influences come from 70’s and 80’s heavy metal and melodic hard rock bands. Their sound is at the same time familiar and yet seductively novel.
Richmond, VA's Down To Nothing bring forth fast, energetic and sometimes angry straight edge hardcore. They've released albums on Thorp Records and were most recently signed to legendary hardcore label Revelation Records.
There are at least two bands called Flawless Victory: 1) sXe hardcore punk band from Moscow, Russia. http://www.myspace.com/flawlessvictorymscxxx.
Flawless Victory are done! (2007-2010) as they said : "IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME." 2) Hardcore Band from Laredo, Texas. They started in late 2003/early 2004.
Bandmembers: Freddy - GUITAR Rey - GUITAR George Hood - VOCALS Mike Fury - DRUMS Alex - BASS
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Habakkuk 1:5
A mashup, bootleg or blend (also mash up and mash-up) is a song or composition created by blending two or more songs, usually by overlaying the vocal track of one song seamlessly over the music track of another.
1) Cold World is a Hardcore Band from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
Featuring members Dan (Vocals), Nick (Drums), Alex (Guitar), Haroun (Guitar), and Derek (Bass). They recently released their 2nd full length, "Dedicated to Babies Who Came Feet First" on Deathwish Inc. Earlier line-ups included Brad 'Bad Kid' Zielen, Dave Foster, and Will Atkin. The Cold World remix albums were done by Nick Woj, who's also a DJ. http://www.myspace.com/thecoldworld
Italian hardcore band To Kill formed in 2004 and have risen to become one of the most promising bands in today's European hardcore scene. They have toured relentelssly, following their self-titled debut release on Still Life Records and Watching You Fall in the U.S. on Catalyst Records. In 2006 they signed with GSR Records and released Vultures, which delivers their usual fast and heavy hardcore, followed in 2008 by When Blood Turns into Stone.
1. New Zealand metalcore band. The band changed their name in 2008 to Antagonist A.D. to avoid to confusion with other bands holding the same name.
2. Antagonist are a metalcore band from Whittier, California in the United States. In the rapidly changing and evolving world of heavy music, bands come and go faster than you can get a value meal at a fast food restaurant. Finding bands who are still slugging it out after a decade is a rare occurrence. What’s even more uncommon is finding a band who have recorded their most intense and career defining album 12 years into their career.