The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza is an American technical hardcore band, based out of Murfreesboro, Tennessee. The group signed with Corrosive Recording in 2005 after self-releasing their debut album. Their most recent release, Danza II: Electric Boogaloo, was issued in 2007 on Black Market Activities. The album's name is a parody of the Danzig album, Danzig II: Lucifuge, as well as the 1980s film Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.
There are at least six bands called Orchid:
1. A hardcore band from Amherst, Massachusetts
2. A doom metal band from San Francisco, California
3. An indie-pop band Poznan, Poland
4. A rock band from Halifax, Nova Scotia
5. an alias of Alexander Tooth
6. a "post-prog" band from Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
1. Active from 1998 to 2002, Orchid was first and foremost a hardcore band. Orchid combined a post-modern aesthetic with hardcore punk...
Thy Art Is Murder is a five-piece deathcore band hailing from New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. They have a 2005 self released demo titled This Hole isn't Deep Enough and a 2008 EP released under Skull And Bones Records titled Infinite Death. In July of 2010, they released their debut full-length album The Adversary in Australia and to iTunes.
Thy Art is Murder is categorized by their extreme sound. Their sound is centered around their well-timed drum beats and dueling down tuned guitars.
Sheets of wailing feedback wash over the proceedings unexpectedly mid-song. With the incessant, clanging industrial thud of Lansing as a soundtrack to their existence, the group was bound to sound industrial. Literally. Blight sounds like machinery set in motion. And appropriately, all the parts worked together in unison, a single unit moving forward. Punctuated only by the aforementioned wash of pure noise, or the electrified tones of Tesco's trumpet, the band was propelled by a single-minded purpose.
Originally formed in Portland, Oregon as a side project of It Prevails in 2006, American Me ended up going full time to pursue a heavier endeavor. Since getting signed to Rise Records, the band has released 2 full length albums, the most recent of which being Siberian Nightmare Machine, and 1 EP, with a 3rd full length due for release August 2012 through Rise Records. American Me has toured the US since 2007-present, as well as Japan in early 2011. Tony Tataje - Vocals
There is more than one Radium on last.fm: 1. Hardcore fan since 1992. In 1993 Daniel Tecoult started producing extreme electronic music with a friend from school. In 1994 they decide to give their project a name and Micropoint is born. Also Daniel starts a solo-DJ career as Radium. The first Micropoint vinyls are released on B.E.A.S.T. Records and Epiteth Records in 1995. 1996, Radium starts Audiogenic and his first own label called Psychik Genocide and with 2 other producers from Paris, Micropoint starts Dead End Records.
Noise/Power Violence from Australia. Released a 6-minute album digitally via Vile Noise called Korean Karaoke. It was recorded on May 11th 2003 at Studio Suffer and released on the next day (May 12th). Release on Rectangle Cd-r limited in 20 Copies.
Naked City was an avant-garde music group from New York City, New York, United States led by saxophonist and composer John Zorn, performed from 1988 to 1993. The ensemble was notable for remaining unconfined to any musical category, juxtaposing unrelated styles of music often within individual compositions at breakneck speed. Its music incorporated recognizable elements of jazz, grindcore, surf, classical, thrash, country music, punk rock and other genres. Carl Stalling has been cited as an influence on Zorn and the work of Naked City.
1) Ophidian is Conrad Hoyer, a hardcore producer from Gelderland, Netherlands. Using keyboards and cassette recorders Conrad Hoyer started recording his first songs and mixes in 1993, 11 years old (born september first 1981) at the time. By 1995 hardcore music had become very infuential for the Dutch youth and he started using computer software to write hardcore songs. With the artists of the Ruffneck label as main lead he worked on perfecting his technique, specialising in fast, breakbeat-orriented juno-sound hardcore.