Master is the most well-known project of bassist, vocalist, and songwriter Paul Speckmann. They were well known in the early extreme metal underground, being both one of the first death metal bands, and one of the most influential alongside Death in the emerging death metal scene. The band began in 1983, and still exists today, having released several albums with many different lineups. Paul Speckmann started out as bass player in doom band War Cry, where he met up with drummer Bill Schmidt who was drafted in to replace previous War Cry drummer, Joe Laccino.
RED INK are so hot right now! - After their 2009 debut
There are at least 7 bands named Revenant: 1. Death/thrash U.S. band from late 80's/early 90's that at times featured members from Immolation and Incantation. Recorded a few demos, but only one full length called Prophecies of a Dying World, as well a couple of ep's. Split up during the mid 90's, yet made an attempt at reforming 2002 to release an ep only to split up again. 2. Revenant is a Thrash / Power / Speed Metal band from Hessen, Germany. One of the members ( Eric "Kalli" Kaldschmidt ) is in Abandoned.
There are at least two bands by the name of Chemikill. 1. Baltimore, Maryland based thrash metal group. They released three demos: Impending Doom (1989); Consumed By Hate (1990); Of Mind And Body (1992) Later changing their name to "CLICK." By adding a period at the end of their name " Click." 2. Cleveland, Ohio based heavy/speed metal group. They released two demos: Guilty As Charged (1989); Untitled (1990). The band reformed on December 2nd, 2006, after many years of inactivity.
There are at least seven artists with this name:
1. A thrash metal band from Chicago Illinois, United States
2. A symphonic metal band from Sweden
3. A math rock band from Mexico
4. A speed metal band from Arizona, United States
5. A darkcore group from Australia
6. A heavy metal band from the United Kingdom
7. A Trash metal band from Indonesia
8. A metalcore band from Sydney, Australia
Terrorist is the name of several artists. 1. Terrorist is a blackened thrash metal group from El Paso, Texas. Their first full-length studio album was Blessed by the Beast (2008).
Members:Freddy ''Terrorizer'' Cumplido - Bass and Vocals
Alien Morbidfeast - Guitar
Cesar ''Thrashing Hammers'' Palacios - Drums http://www.myspace.com/TerroristThrash
Death metal from Poland. Previously known as Bloodlust (1989 - 1995). The band changed it's name to DISSENTER in 1996 and is active till this day. Albums:
- 'Moral Insanity' (EP/1997)
- 'Dissenter II' (EP/1998)
- 'Disco's Out, Slaughter's In' (split/1999)
- 'Bloodlust & Blasphemy' (LP/BetaStudio/2000)
- 'Apocalypse of the Damned' (LP/Empire Records/CBI/2002)
- 'Contamination' (LP/Empire Records/Crash Music/2003)
- 'Furor Arma Ministrat' (LP/Empire Records/2005) Bio:
1996 - that year after BLOODLUST suspended its acitvity, Dissenter was born.
There are at least 3 bands using the name Deranged. 1) Deranged, one of the few Swedish death metal bands that came out during the early nineties, that have done their own kind of no remorse showing, intense and truly brutal death metal. No matter what other bands around were and are doing, you can be sure that Deranged will always deliver the most brutal and violent death metal man can create!
There are two bands named Pharaoh.
1. An American Power Metal band.
2. A German Emocore band.
3. A doom metal/sludge band from New Jersey.
1. Though its earliest echoes ring back to 1997, American heavy metal act PHARAOH released its debut album via the Cruz del Sur Music label in 2003. Paradoxically entitled After the Fire, the album