Putrefaction was a side project of Grave sometimes around 1989. But the songs were shortly after integrated in the Grave set and so the project was ended. (Copied from Metal Archives) Putrefaction is also a heavy crust band from Ireland and a death metal band from Brazil.
Necrophagia is an american death metal band assembled in Wellsville, Ohio in 1983. They were one of the first death metal bands and were a popular group in the underground "tape trading" scene of the early-to-mid-1980s. Featuring hard-driving metal and growling vocals, Necrophagia became a pioneer in the fledgling extreme metal genre. Their first full-length album, Season of the Dead, was recorded and released in 1987.
There are seven bands with the same name:
1. Japanese J-Pop group "Sphere"
2. Norwegian Modern Metal band "Sphere"
3. Polish Death Metal band "Sphere"
4. An American Jazz Quartet "Sphere"
5. Czech Metalcore band "Sphere"
6. A female trip-hop singer
7. A Japanese shoegaze band 1. Sphere (スフィア) is a Japanese pop idol unit formed by four voice actresses affiliated with Music Ray'n. The group made their major debut in April 2009 under Lantis with the single "Future Stream" which was used as the opening theme for the anime Hatsukoi Limited.
Master is the most well-known project of bassist, vocalist, and songwriter Paul Speckmann. They were well known in the early extreme metal underground, being both one of the first death metal bands, and one of the most influential alongside Death in the emerging death metal scene. The band began in 1983, and still exists today, having released several albums with many different lineups. Paul Speckmann started out as bass player in doom band War Cry, where he met up with drummer Bill Schmidt who was drafted in to replace previous War Cry drummer, Joe Laccino.