There are at least five bands called "Pain". 1. Sweden
Proudly not duking the stats since 2002. "Their music takes you on a very long walk, punctuated by storms and lulls. Towards that distant land whose name is Australia." ( centrifugue.fr ) Eleventh He Reaches London hail from Perth, Western Australia; a vast area of land separated from the rest of the country by an expanse of desert. This isolation has afforded Eleventh the luxury of being able to grow organically, independent of trends often present in larger communities.
There are multiple artists which use this name:
1. A melodic death metal band from Russia
2. A rapper from the United States
3. A stoner metal band from France
4. A hardcore techno producer
5. An experimental/ambient side project from Scotland
1) Fiend is a Melodic Death Metal band formed in Moscow, Russia, in December of 2007, which also touches other metal genres such as Gothic. Fiend are inevitably one of their own kind in Russia.
Pain Jerk (Japanese; ????????) is a noise music unit run by Japanese musician Kohei Gomi. Pain Jerk was one of the more prolific and influential noise artists of the 1990s, and is one of the leading figures in the "dynamic" style of Japanese noise, alongside acts such as Merzbow and Kazumoto Endo. Gomi is also the owner of the noise label AMP, and a member, along with T. Mikawa and F. Kosakai of Incapacitants, of the noise supergroup Gomikawa Fumio.
American Head Charge, the Minneapolis-based metal band, which had its genesis when Cameron Heacock and Chad Hanks crossed paths in a Minnesota rehab facility in 1997, has up to now been known primarily for the radically dysfunctional behavior of the band members. "We were definitely out of control on our first tour, Ozzfest 2001," Mr. Banks admits. "It wasn't enough to just play our music; we also had to fire shotguns on stage and throw pigheads at the crowd.