Stephanie is a name of at least six artists: 1) A romanisation of ?????? (b. 5 Aug 1987), a Japanese-American singer who d
There are several artists using this name: 1) Ultra-hooky, dramatic vocal harmony-drenched tunes. Echoes of the Beatles, Harry Nilsson, the Beach Boys, and Phil Spector are everywhere. Hal go beyond imitation and use their influences, as a good band should, as guides and not blueprints. Tim Sendra-All Music Guide.
Dublin 3-piece, Hal, formed in 2003 and were signed by Jeff Travis to Rough Trade Records in 2004. Their eponymous debut album was produced by Tears for Fears’ Ian Stanley, and released to critical acclaim in 2005, producing two UK and Irish top 40 chart hits.
Experimental/hip hop beatmaker from Melbourne, Australia with 2 self-released albums and an ep available at http://www.datarook.net/aoi Aoi began playing in '05 in Brisbane and moved to Melbourne in '08
1) AniMe is an italian hardcore dj & producer on Traxtorm Records. 2) Incorrect ID3 tag specifying music from an anime soundtrack. It is recommended to use the correct tag (i.e the real and original artist). Please use the 'suggest a correction' link on the right of track pages to vote to redirect individual tracks to their correct artists. 3) Hip-Hop based artist known as "Anime" aka "Emcee Anime" from Massachusetts. Anime has recently released an EP named "The Singles". www.myspace.com/animehiphop
There are at least six known artist with the name 'Lisa', two are from Japan, one from Korea, one from Italy, one from Taiwan, one from France and one from Holland. 1) Risa Oribe (織部里沙 Oribe Risa, born June 24, 1987), better known by her stage name LiSA is a Japanese singer signed to Aniplex under Sony Music Artists. Her stage name is an acronym for 'Love is Same All', a band she formed in 2008. She is known for her works as the vocalist of the second generation of Girls Dead Monster (Girls Dead Monster Starring Lisa), which gained popularity through the anime Angel Beats!.
There are at least four artists named Erika. 1) Erika De Bonis is an Italian dance singer better known for her popular song I Don't Know. Erika's first releases were under the label of Rossano Prini A&R SPY records. The young Italian artist became famous when she released the song Relations. This track jumped to No. 1 on all Italian charts in the first half of 2001. Erika released some other tracks that became very popular in dance clubs: Right or Wrong and Ditto. She is the sister of Magic Box. Erika's Official Myspace is myspace.com/erikapop
LM.C is a rock band from Japan. Members:
Vo. Maya ( ｓｉｎｎｅｒｓ (as a guitarist)→ 雅-MIYAVI- (support, as a guitarist) → LM.C )
Gu. Aiji ( ＫＡＬＥＮ → Pierrot → LM.C )
Ba. Ikuo / Ken
Dr. Death-O / Yuya
Key. JAYKAY / Jun
VJ. DENKI-MAN LM.C was founded by Maya in Tokyo,Japan , a support guitarist for musician Miyavi in the support band Ishihara Gundan (Ishihara being Miyavi's real last name, Gundan means 'brigade' or 'army' in Japanese) and a guitarist in his own band, Sinners. While still with Miyavi, maya and other support members also played live shows as LM.
There are at least 4 artists named Annabel:
1. Annabel, a japanese doujin music singer.
2. Annabel, an indie-rock band from Kent, Ohio
3. Annabel, a heavy-metal band from Prague, Czech Republic
4. Annabel, a dutch female singer
1. Annabel is a Japanese doujin music singer, she was born in Argentina and educated in Japan. binaria is another circle that she sings with やなぎなぎ. She is also the singer of Annina with the composer is bermei.inazawa. She also features in many game and anime themes. The ending theme from Sankarea, "Above your hand", was her first song with a videoclip.
ONE OK ROCK is a Japanese Rock band formed in the summer of 2005. It was started by Toru with High School friends Alex and Ryota after each of them got their musical instruments. After that, Taka joined as their vocalist and they focused on performing shows in the Tokyo area. In 2006 they independently released 2 mini albums. Because of their albums sales, their participation in relatively large festivals that summer and their energetic shows in the outskirts of Tokyo, they were noticed by a foreign record company.
Producer/Composer Daisuke Asakura (浅倉大介) and Vocalist Hiroyuki Takami (貴水博之) (real name Hiroyuki Fukuda) formed access in 1992. They released three orginal albums (Fast Access, Access II, and Delicate Planet) under the record label "BMG FUNHOUSE" before disbanding in 1995. Before access, Takami appeared on Asakura's album "D-Trick" performing the songs "1000 Nen no Chigai", "Toy Box in the Morning", and "Cosmic Runaway" (which later would be known as Daisuke Asakura PRED. AXS - Cosmic Runaway).