Jerry Fish and the Mudbug Club, an alternative rock band from Dublin, Ireland. Consists of Gerard Whelan, Martin Murphy, David Frew and Enda Wyatt. The band was formely known as An Emotional Fish, formed in 1988. The New studio album from ‘Jerry Fish & The Mudbug Club’ entitled: ‘The Beautiful Untrue’ is scheduled to be released in Ireland on April the 24th. And will also be available to download shortly thereafter all over the planet earth.
Joey Capes' (frontman of Lagwagon and Bad Astronaut) side project, formed in 2011. Discography:
Joey Cape's Bad Loud (2011) Current members:
Joey Cape - lead vocals, guitar
Carl Raether - bass
Asher Simon - drums, percussion
Soen is a progressive metal supergroup consisting of various high-profile extreme metal musicians. Their debut album Cognitive was released on February 15, 2012. On May 28, 2010, the formation of Soen was announced, its lineup consisting of former Opeth drummer Martin Lopez, ex-Death, Testament and Sadus bassist Steve DiGiorgio, Willowtree vocalist Joel Ekel
Spinnerette is an American rock band, consisting of Brody Dalle, Tony Bevilacqua (both former members of The Distillers), Jack Irons (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Eleven) and Alain Johannes (Queens of the Stone Age, Eleven). Dalle announced the emergence of the band in March 2007. On August 8th 2008 a blog was posted on the band's Myspace announcing that fans can now hear the first song from the upcoming album via the band's official website. The song is called "Valium Knights".
There three groups that use the name "The Youth". (1) A very popular Filipino rock band. Their music is a mixture of punk and alternative rock, influenced heavily by The Wuds. This band is composed of Dodong Cruz, Robert Javier and Erap Carrasco. (2) A Danish rock band, from Esbjerg, Denmark. Their music is a mix of electronic and indie/pop. (3) An American hip-hop group, composed of Carter and Taylor Whitelow.
1) Led by brothers Brent and Darren Rademaker, the mid-'90s indie pop outfit Further transformed from an earlier band, Shadowland, who issued a pair of albums for the Geffen label, 1989's self-titled debut and 1990's The Beauty of Escaping, before becoming Further. Whereas their precursor band was based in '60s music, Further was more a kin to such '90s alt-rock icons as Nirvana, Sonic Youth, and Dinosaur Jr.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) A popular Alternative rock band from London, England which formed in 1994.
2) A Belgian jazz rock band active in the 1970's
3) A short-lived Canadian punk band from the early 90's, which at one time featured a then 15 year old Leslie Feist on vocals
4) A short-lived British underground post-punk duo consisting of Gary and Michelle Wild. 1) The British band was founded when former Luxembourg schoolmates Brian Molko and Stefan Olsdal - who never actually spoke to each other - met by accident at South Kensington...
The germination of the band starts with Stephen Bland, from the graveyard suburb of Enfield, North London. As a teenager, he organized and performed with several group incarnations in Canterbury, while serving time at the university, booking bands and promoting clubs. Younger brother by seven years, Michael would join him for illicit drinking sprees. To make his scrawny younger brother look older, Steve would ensconce Mike's frame in many jumpers.
It’s no secret that the landscape of Birds Of Tokyo’s home of Western Australia; a desert-like state so vast and unforgiving that to provide it with a soundtrack requires a higher level of grandeur and majesty one would ever dare associate with the ‘pop’ music tag. But, down to its bones, pop music is what Birds of Tokyo write… they just layer those bones in muscle, and give the beast a heart.