Chris Moyles is a Sony Gold award winning British radio DJ, who currently hosts the BBC Radio 1 breakfast show, 'The Chris Moyles Show'. Other on-air contributors are sidekick Comedy Dave, Producer Aled Haydn Jones, Day producer Sam (replacing Rachel in 2010) and newsreader Dominic Byrne and Tina Daheley who has very recently replaced longtime sportscaster Carrie Prideux (nee Davies) who left on maternity leave and, possibly, for good
Keith Lionel Urban (born 26 October 1967) is a New Zealand-born country music singer, songwriter and guitarist whose commercial success has been mainly in the United States and Australia. Originally the front man for The Ranch, a three-piece group that released one album in 1997 to critical acclaim, Urban disbanded the group to pursue a solo career. In 2004 his album "Be Here" was nominated for best country album at the Grammy Awards and at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
There are multiple artists with this name
1. An alternate tag for Emma Bunton
2. An emo/hardcore band, later known as GunsLikeGirls
3. A French folk rock band active in the late 1990's
4. The United Kingdom entrant in the 1990 Eurovision Song Contest
5. A psychedelic rock band from Ann Arbor, Michigan
6. A female pop duo
7. An Arabic pop singer from Egypt
8. Italian singer Emma Marrone
9. Danish singer https://www.facebook.com/emmasound
1) A Hard Rock band from Finland, formed in 2007. In late 2008 or early 2009 the band settled with a final line-up. The band is influenced by '80s and '90s rock n' roll. www.myspace.com/realsantacruz Vocals & guitar: Archie
Drums: Taz 2) Boner rock from the Hague, the Netherlands. Consisting of Guy Tavares (Unit Moebius), Selwyn Slop (Incense) & Arthur van Berkel (Orange Sunshine). Signed to the infamous Motorwolf.
There are two bands called Wild Strawberries: 1) Wild Strawberries is a Canadian pop band made up of married couple Roberta Carter Harrison (vocals) and Ken Harrison. Interestingly, the former is a physiotherapist and the latter is a doctor. They have released a number of albums, their latest being Deformative Years in 2005. The band's early releases were produced independently, leading to the creation of the Strawberry Records label. After the successful Bet You Think I'm Lonely album, the band partnered with Nettwerk for the production of their albums.
Two bands have used the name "The Wallflowers":
1. An American rock band
2. A British indie rock band 1. The Wallflowers are a rock band which formed in 1989 in Los Angeles, California, United States. The band's only constant member has been singer/guitarist Jakob Dylan, the son of folk rock legend Bob Dylan. The Wallflowers have released five albums: "The Wallflowers" (1992), "Bringing Down the Horse" (1996), "Breach" (2000), "Red Letter Days" (2002) and "Rebel, Sweetheart" (2005).
Robert Francis 'Bobcat' Goldthwait (born May 26, 1962) is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and film and television director. He is commonly known for his energetic, rabid stage personality, his dark, acerbic humor, and his high-pitched voice. Goldthwait was born in Syracuse, New York in 1962. He decided on a career as a comedian at an early age and was performing professionally while still in high school at the age of 15. He attended Bishop Grimes High School in East Syracuse, graduating with voice actor Tom Kenny (the voice of Spongebob Squarepants) in the class of 1980.
The Cab is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, signed to Fueled By Ramen subsidiary Decaydance Records. Their debut album, Whisper War, was released on April 29, 2008. They have also been called "The Band You Need To Know 2008" by Alternative Press. Band members Alex Deleon and Cash Colligan first began playing together in high school, and recorded demos as a duo which they put up on their MySpace page.
Matt Laws and Stuart Matheson are the writers in this unique project. Growing up with Tron, Hackers and the explosion in computing – both were destined to use the technology that surrounded them to create the stunning musical soundscapes. Through the creative use of software applications fused with various pieces of hardware they have been able to streamline the musical process into a sublime and emotional play for the listener to enjoy.