There are more than one artist with this name.
1) "Slugs was formed in Ribe, Denmark in 2000, and is right now in a long time resting mode. Slugs came to life with a great deal of inspiration from Entombeds `Uprising`album. With members from bands like: Sacrificial-Crocell-Autumn Leaves-The Arcane Order-Submission-Scarve-Koldborn-Bomb Squad-Into Dementia-Decrial. Slugs was always a project band!"
(Taken from the bands Myspace site) Members:
On `sex,slugs and rock´n´roll: John-Vocal. Torsten-Vocal. Tommy-Guitar. Asmus-Guitar. Martin-Drums. Boris-Bas.
FOLLOWING ON FROM THE RUTS
Ruts DC was the follow up name used by the surviving three members of The Ruts following the death of singer Malcolm Owen in 1980. They released two albums: Animal Now (a rock record on Virgin in 1981), and Rhythm Collision (a dub reggae record on their own imprint, Bohemian, in 1982, engineered by Mad Professor).
The band came to a halt in 1984 only once reforming to perform one now legendary gig at The Academy Islington on July 16th 2007.
Formed in Croydon in mid 1976, the band were present at UK punk’s birth. Johnny Moped became one of the pioneering punk bands that played live in the first few months of London’s now-legendary Roxy Club. They played two gigs in February 1977, one supporting Eater and one backing The Damned. Again, in March, they played another two gigs, one supporting Slaughter and The Dogs and the other backing The Damned. In April, they were on a bill that included Wire, X-Ray Spex and the Buzzcocks.
Jonzip – Lead Vox/Rhythm Gtr Jimbo MacKellar – Loud Gtr
Phil Volume – Bass Gtr/Shouting Joe Drummer – Drums/Vox Pacing the floor at Punk’s birth in the Seventies, splitting up as it was overtaken by Ska and New Romantics in the Eighties, and re-forming due to European bootleg interest in their back catalogue in the Noughties, Glasgow’s socio-politico-proto punk band The Zips, are keen to make up for lost time. With 2 tracks on Binliner Records, Bored Teenagers Vol2 (see last.
There are 2 bands with the name Protex:
1) A punk band from Belfast, Ireland, formed in 1978.
2) A punk band from Cluj, Romania, formed in 1993. 1) In 1977, four schoolfriends formed the Incredibly Boring Band and did a few gigs playing covers of Thin Lizzy and Dr Feelgood songs. However, they were soon smitten by the punk bug and decided that they wanted to play energic pop like the Buzzcocks and the Ramones.
Multiple bands have used this name: 1. The Killjoys - a UK punk band (1977)
2. - The Killjoys - Australian
3. - The Killjoys - Canadian 1. The Killjoys were a British punk band which formed in 1977. The band released only one single, "Johnny Won't Get to Heaven". Their lead singer, Kevin Rowland, later formed Dexys Midnight Runners 2. Formed by Craig Pilkington and Anna Burley as a pop-folk group, from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, received critical acclaim for their 1990 Album Ruby, include receiving an ARIA award for best independent release.
There are three bands and one radio show sharing the name The Avengers: 1) The Avengers were formed in San Francisco, in the first wave of American Punk. Penelope Houston was the lead singer, primary songwriter, and her persona was a large part of the draw for the act. The other band members were James Wilsey (bass), D. Furious (drums), and Greg Ingraham (guitar). Critic Greil Marcus once said The Avengers were, “…San Francisco’s best punk band - in their moments, they were, you knew, better than any other band playing that night anywhere in the world.”
There are at least 3 bands called "The Unwanted": 1)The Unwanted are a Punk band, formed in mid march 1977 from a meeting between Ollie Wisdom, a clothes shop proprieter in the Kings Road and Mark Curzon a student at a private educational establishment.
Some great moments for instance their cover of These Boots Are Made For Walking on the B side of "Secret Police" (1978 Raw) if only for the fact that it sounds like Wire. Track on Live at The Roxy - Freedom. Other great tracks Bleak Outlook and 1984. Two members later ended up in The Psychedelic Furs.
Read more about The Unwanted on Last.fm.
There are at least 10 artists called TNT. 1) TNT is a heavy metal band formed in Trondheim, Norway in 1982, by vocalist and rhythm guitarist Dag Ingebrigtsen , guitarist Ronni Lé Tekrø , bassist Steinar Eikum and drummer Morten "Diesel" Dahl . They released their self-titled debut album the same year — their only album that features Norwegian lyrics — and got a hit with the single "Harley Davidson".