Since forming in 2002, the Custom Kings have evolved into an unidentifiable outfit emersed in musical variation. Always in motion are the Kings whose love for diversity has seen them infuse junk-yard jazz with capo’d folk; appalachian picking with loose indie hop - and blues with everything. Signed to Liberation on the back of an 8-track home recording, they emerged from the studio with a collection of songs custom made for listeners who prefer music undefined.
A fox wanders into a grey forest, the grey forest inspires in the fox heart the polychameleon elements of its fox circulatory system, lighting fires of forest greens through its fox fur. This causes splinters of fox colour to shoot like arrows from the tips of the fox fur printing the surrounding forest in fox colours. Mini and big fox alike become lost in the fox foliage. The whole grey forest is as though it is wearing a fox fur coat.
Mojave 3 are a dream pop/folk band which formed in Reading, England in 1993. The band consists of Neil Halstead (vocals, guitar), Rachel Goswell (vocals, guitar, bass), Simon Rowe (guitar), Alan Forrester (organ, vocals), and Ian McCutcheon (drums). Goswell, Halstead and McCutcheon were previously members of the shoegaze band Slowdive. The band initially existed as a trio consisting of Halstead, Goswell, and McCutcheon (hence the "3" in their name).
There are two artists by the name of Whitley listed on Last.fm: 1) Whitley is an artist from Melbourne, Australia. Whitley seamlessly blends organic acoustic flavours with electronic overtones creating songs with hushed, whimsical tales of love and loss.
Whitley’s previous incarnations in hardcore and punk bands were tempered when he was dragged along to see alt-country stars Keiran Cane and Kevin Welsh by a friend’s dad.
There are at least four bands named "Husky":
1. A downtempo duo from Poland
2. A rock band from the United States
3. A rock band from Australia
4. An indie rock band from Mexico 1) Polish electronica-downtempo duo consisting of Patrycja Hefczynska (vocalist/writer) and Jacek Dojwa (composer/producer). Their music is influenced by such artists as Björk, Craig Armstrong, Amon Tobin, Telefon Tel Aviv, Portishead and Lamb. They released two LP's: "Czy słyszysz?" (eng. Do you hear) in 2002 and "Zgadnij" (eng. Guess) in 2006.
1. Matt Gray , USA, Instrumental music written and performed by matt gray. Acoustic and electric instrumentals in blues, jazz, folk, rock, and others. The cd puzzle was released in the fall of 2006. 2. Matt Gray was a music programmer in the 80s for home computers mostly on the Commodore 64 . One of his most famous tracks was the soundtrack to Last ninja 2 released in 1988. 3. Matt Gray, lead singer and front-man of Prince Polo. Has a solo project titled Matt Gray and the Gray Matts.