1. Oz is a Finnish heavy metal band in the 80's. They're not very well known these days but they were among the first and most succesful bands and did some solid groundwork for the Finnish metal scene that blooms today. The band retired after releasing the "Roll the Dice" album, but reunited, located in Sweden, in February 2010. The band has, until this day, released 5 studio albums, 1 EP, Two singles and has appeared on "Scandinavian Metal Attack" splits 1 & 2.
Limes are a Memphis, TN (USA) garage rock band with country inflections and a loose, cool vibe. Find out more at their offical website, http://www.wearethelimes.com/.
Lady J is a rapper from Detroit, Michigan who is signed to Drop Muzik. Her debut mixtape "The People's Choice" was released in 2009. The mixtape featured mainstream rap artists such as Gucci Mane, Plies & Trey Songz as well as Detroit rap artists such as Chedda Boy Malik, Big Herk & Nefu Da Boss of The ABF. The People's Choice was relased on Datpiff.com for a free download and released an offical video for her single "Rain Money".
Guy Sebastian is a successful Australian singer/songwriter whose recording career was launched spectacularly when he won the inaugural Australian Idol competition in November 2003. Since then Sebastian has released 5 studio albums which have been awarded 10 platinum & 1 gold accreditation for albums, and 8 platinum and 2 gold accreditations for singles. On his 5 albums, Sebastian has collaborated with many fine musicians/artists such as John Mayer, Steve Cropper, Robin Thicke, David Ryan Harris, Brian McKnight and most recently a duet with Jordin Sparks.
Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee) is a Grammy Award winning singer, actor, producer and dancer. He rose to fame as one of the front men of the hugely successful pop group *NSYNC. He released his debut solo album, Justified, in 2002 and it went on to sell over nine million copies worldwide, solidifying Timberlake's position as a pop superstar. Timberlake's second album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, was released in 2006 and featured numerous hit singles including My Love featuring T.I. and SexyBack featuring Timbaland.
Noise & Rapps from Memphis,TN. Cities Aviv is the sole project of Gavin M. with collaborations. Stay Gold Digital Lows - http://www.mediafire.com/?hz5txt0e2czqf08
There are at least 6 bands called Monster: 1) ska-soul-punk band from Sweden
2) heavy/hard/thrash metal band from Brazil
3) Los Angeles-based indie-rock
4) HC band Mönster from Germany.
5) band from British Columbia, Canada.
6) Korean pop boy's band group called 몬스터
7) Swedish chiptune artist called MONSTER 1) Monster a ska-soul-punk band from Sweden that split up in 2000. They released two albums: "Rockers Delight" (1997), "Gone Gone Gone/A Bash Dem" (1999) and some EPs.
Maniac is known to be the name of six musical artists:
1. A new project of The Matches frontman Shawn Harris and Something With Numbers frontman Jake Grigg. Formed in 2009 under the name Maniac, they currently have a blog for posting song clips of their covers of the current Billboard Hot 100 number one single. They have so far covered "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas and are set to release their debut album in 2010. Their debut album, Mania, can be previewed and purchased from their official website at http://maniacmania.com/