The Smurfs are a group of small sky blue creatures who live in Smurf Village somewhere in the woods. Incidentally, the Belgian cartoonist Peyo introduced Smurfs to the world in a series of comic strips, making their first appearance in the Belgian comics magazine Le Journal de Spirou on October 23, 1958. The English-speaking world perhaps knows them best through the popular 1980s animated television series from Hanna-Barbera Productions, "The Smurfs."
Eight artists go by the name Wax:
1. An American creative/experimental Hip Hop/Rap/Acoustic artist.
2. A pop group active in between 1985 and 1988 consisting of American singer-songwriter Andrew Gold and British singer Graham Gouldman of 10cc fame.
3. An American Pop Punk band known for the 1995 song California
4. A female South Korean singer active in the 2000s (see: 왁스)
5. An alias of Dutch dance producer Robert Meijer
6. A short lived Swedish punk band active in the early 1980s
7. A Japanese rapper from the group SD JUNKSTA
1.) Peter, or Peter Hyun, is Korean born but raised in Syndey, Australia. He excelled in the performing arts as a child (dancing can be easily seen in his recent PV, “Show Man”).
He was taught the dancing styles of Tap, Jazz, Broadway, Lyrical, Ballet (Trained), Hip Hop, Breaking & Acrobatics and now working on the style of latin. He is currently signed to “Pan Entertainment”, one of the major labels of Korea , Pan Entertainment is also known for making many K-drama such as “Winter Sonata”. His first album, “Vol. 1 Show Man” was released on 2/1/2008.
NZ's premiere Whorecore unit. Back from the dead in 2006 and ready to bleed. Based in Tauranga in the Bay of Plenty. Band Members:
Mr Duncan (guitar)
Fall 2005, a group of stoner from the south of France (who just giggle at the back of the room as I frames?) we unclog savagely eardrums blow slats good rockin, bass thumping at will and a heat wave that was feeling damn good to hear. Name: Rescue Rangers, the subject of crime: Masters of the middle finger, an EP 4 tracks urgent and angry, which feels like big fat rock run along the Grand Canyon, under a blazing sun (in the rain Nord-Pas de Calais, the pleasure was not the same ... obviously).
There is more than one folky Mike Harding. One for each hemisphere - that's north and south... and who knows, there could be others. 1. MIKE HARDING - UK-based comedy/folky/broadcaster 1970s/80s/90s folk genre with a comedy bent. These days he is known for his Folk On Two radio programme on BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/r2music/folk/harding
2. Mike Harding - NZ-based folky Velvet voiced singer-songwriter of folk based songs. "Researching, recording, performing and promoting the folk and popular songs of New Zealand."
This is an incorrect name for a soundtrack by composer Harold Arlen. If this non-artist appears in your charts, please fix your tags.
Wizard Of Oz on Last.fm.