Forming from the ashes of Boanthrope/Boann Trio, this inventive Post-Hardcore quartet are keeping the 90's Washington/Louiseville/Chicago triangle scene-sound alive. Demo to be posted up soon!
Rain can refer to several artists. For the Korean pop artist, see 비. Quick Reference List:
- emo/post-hardcore band from Washington, D.C.
- American psychedelic/progressive rock band who released one album on the Project 3 label in 1972
- industrial metal band from Switzerland (now Sybreed)
- English progressive rock artist
- improvised group from New Zealand
- Hip-Hop artist from United States
- Russian hip-hop artist
- Czech metal group
- Belgian hardcore band
1. Edith Minturn "Edie" Sedgwick was an American actress, socialite, model, and heiress who starred in several of Andy Warhol's short films in the 1960s. 2. Edie Sedgwick is the transgendered reincarnation of a vacuous Andy Warhol Superstar who died of a barbiturate overdose in 1971. A visionary artist, Edie was reborn at the dawn of the New Millenium to save the world by singing, writing, and producing video about celebrities.
Formerly End of a Year, same shit, different name. We wanted to play music we liked so we got together and did it. No one else really liked it and we were pretty comfortable being the band who tours the country but no one really likes. Revelation called one day and it was pretty weird but i like the Kiss It Goodbye record a lot so we decided to go with it. Then that didn’t go the way we planned and we started to put out a bunch of 7 inches. Deathwish Inc saw that, and got in touch, it was weird but i really like the Blinding Light album so we decided to go with it.
8 Bit Weapon is Seth Sternberger (AKA Naughtyboy) & Michelle Mitchell (AKA ComputeHer). Formed in 1999 and Inspired by classic video game soundtracks and electronic music from the 70s and 80s, 8 Bit Weapon delivers a sound that is as unique as it is original. They have performed their chip music across two continents using their arsenal of classic video game consoles and vintage computers as instruments..
Get free MP3 downloads from http://www.8bitweapon.com today!
Visit their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/8bitweapon
There are three artists with this name: 1) UK band The Snakes: It all began in 2002 with Messrs Moor and Davies deciding to mess around with a few tunes for a bit of fun. Without intending to take it much further, there emerged a batch of songs, which, with mates Dan Tilbury on drums and Alex Culpin on bass, created a fire that few could resist dancin round. Headlines followed at the Borderline, Jazz Caf
FRENCH TOAST is a band that does a lot with a little. Formed by James Canty and Jerry Busher in 2001, it still just relies on two humans to mix the sounds of guitars, keyboards, drum kit, various percussion, samplers and sequencers with personal and haunting lyrics. FRENCH TOAST BAND: James Canty, Jerry Busher, Ben Gilligan play all instruments, including guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, sampler, and trumpet.
There is more than one artist with the name Embrace, the first two of whom are significant:
1) a five-piece indie band from Leeds, England, who have enjoyed significant success in UK, including three number one albums and six Top 10 singles
2) a Post-Hardcore/Post-Punk band from Washington D.C. that had a galvanizing influence on the Washington, D.C. punk scene of the 80's and featured Ian MacKaye (who subsequently formed Fugazi)
3) a Dutch Trance duo
4) a Canadian Gothic Metal band
1) Severin hailed from Washington, DC. and played shows from 1990-1993. Severin releasing four singles; three on Superbad Records, and one on Sub-Pop. In 1992, the band released their only full-length, "Acid To Ashes, Rust to Dust" on Dischord. Characterized by weaving and dueling guitar melodies puncuated by frenetic rhythms, Severin broke genres with urgent pop hooks and dischordant structures.
2) Séverin is a french artist creating synth-style music. Best known for his album Cheesecake.
There is more than one artist with this name. For the progressive rock band formed in Woodstock, NY in 1994, see 3. 1) Three consists of a set of identical triplet sisters, Fanny, Frida and Sofia, from Sweden. They are best known for their 2010 single “Lucky Number” and have released a self-titled debut album. 2) After recording the Egg Hunt songs in England, Ian MacKaye and Jeff Nelson considered forming a new band.