Official homepage | Facebook | Spotify The Night Lights is a two-piece electronica/indie duo from Asheville, North Carolina. The band consists of Kie Cochran and Danny Peck (who also produces electronic music under the alias Dep). The Night Lights produce melodic, electronically rooted songs crafted to excite the mind and awaken the soul. Together, some of their influences include Ulrich Schnauss, Hammock, Explosions in the Sky, The Album Leaf, Brian Eno, M83, and Sigur Ros.
surf punk rock band from wilmington, north carolina
Eric Church is a country music singer and songwriter who released his third studio album, Chief on July 26, 2011, debuting at #1 on both Top Country Albums and the Billboard 200. The Homeboy Songfacts explains that the album's title refers to a nickname of not only the singer's grandfather, but also Church's own pet name among friends and family. Eric grew up in Granite Falls, N.C., in an area known as one of the world's furniture capitals.
There are multiple artists with the name Scapegoat: 1. Powerviolence band from Boston
2. Hard rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina
3. Japanese visual kei band (also tagged as ＳＣＡＰＥＧＯＡＴ)
4. Bulgarian death metal band 1) Scapegoat is a powerviolence band from Boston, USA that is similar to Crossed Out that they've been dubbed somewhat of a Crossed Out tribute band. The band released a self-titled 7" in 2006 and self-titled 12" in 2011 - both on Painkiller Records. Website: http://www.myspace.com/scapegoatpowerviolence
North Carolina band that started in August of 2003, The Verdict is comprised of the guitar and vocals of Chandler Martin (One Six Conspiracy), Kurt Leuschner (Near the Never, The Paris Centerfold, One Six Conspiracy) on bass, Emily Moore with keyboard/guitar/backing vocals (Go, Lovely Rose) and Jason Howie (Near the Never) on drums.
Jermaine Lamarr Cole (born January 28, 1985 in Frankfurt, Germany), better known simply as J. Cole, is an American rapper and producer from Fayetteville, North Carolina. He is best known for being the first artist to be signed to Jay-Z's label Roc Nation after Jay heard his single Lights Please. He released his debut mixtape The Come Up in 2007 and followed this up with 2009's The Warm Up and 2010's Friday Night Lights. He is now working on his highly anticipated but yet untitled debut album.
FireHouse is an American glam metal band formed in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1989. The band reached stardom during the early 1990s with hit singles like "Don't Treat Me Bad" and "All She Wrote", as well as their signature ballads "I Live My Life for You", "Love of a Lifetime", and "When I Look Into Your Eyes". At the 1992 American Music Awards, FireHouse won the award for Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock New Artist; chosen over Nirvana and Alice in Chains.
There are 2 artists associated with this name:-
1) London based electronic duo. More releases soon.
2) Russian death metal band who released the 'Display Of Human Essence' EP in 2003.
1. Major League are a pop punk band from New Jersey. They're five guys doing what they love, playing pop punk. Hailing from Mullica Hill, New Jersey, they formed back in May of 2007. They recently recorded a new 7 song tell all EP "The Truth Is..." which was just released on November 23, 2010. For more information check out http://www.myspace.com/majorleaguenj 2. A collaboration between trance producers Armin van Buuren and Tiësto.