The Shorts are a hardcore punk band from Southampton, UK. They were formed by Mike Fox (guitar / vocals) and Tony Suspect (drums / vocals) in 2009. A demo was recorded with Kevin Borrett (ex Pilger) playing bass.They then recruited Neil Clelland (ex Intent / Pilger) to play guitar and the "Skinned Alive" EP was recorded in 2011. Alan Marshall (ex Whole In The Head / Chinapple Punx) joined. Influences: Minor Threat, Limp Wrist, The Stupids, 7 Seconds. The Shorts was een Nederlandse popgroep die in 1983 een wereldhit scoorde met het nummer "Comment
Singer/Song Writer Liam O'kane plays chilled acoustic ska folk tunes with soulful Vocal Melodies and Harmonies.
Taking influence from the likes of Chris Murray, Babar Luck, The king blues and Bedouin Soundclash.
Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born July 8, 1998) is an American child actor, rap artist, dancer, and the son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. His breakthrough role was in the 2006 film The Pursuit of Happyness, and he has also starred in the remakes of The Day the Earth Stood Still and The Karate Kid. In the movie The Karate Kid Jaden Smith in 2010 by Justin Bieber invited to sing along in the soundtrack of this film, NEVER SAY NEVER entitled ... More Information: Biography:
Place & Date of Birth:
This name covers at least 4 artists.
1) One of the DV8s is Roger Sanchez's who put out deep house productions under this guise.
2) Another is a rock band formed in 1980 in Newcastle, Australia. They were one of Newcastle's biggest bands until 1988, then took a decade off before returning in 2000 to re-record their greatest hits. Their official website is at http://dv8ozrock.com. Albums include Darby Street Blues and Stab in the Dark.
3) A dutch MC, who sings the lyrics for different hardstyle-DJ's. Best known for his version of 'Nothing else matters' in coöperation with DJ Zany.
Declan Galbraith (born Declan John Galbraith, 19 December 1991, Hoo St Werburgh, Kent) is an English singer of Scottish and Irish origin. He and his family live in Hoo, a village near Rochester, Kent. His grandfather was in a band, played several instruments, and took Galbraith to Fleadhs (concerts) he was participating in, and the mix of Scottish and Irish musical traditions inspired Galbraith and became his early musical influence.
Discography Albums * Declan (2002)
* Thank You (2006)
* You and Me (2007)
Donald Clark Osmond, born December 9, 1957 is a pop icon. One of the biggest teen idols of the 1970s, he's continued to reinvent himself over the course of his 40 plus year career. Donny Osmond's biggest hit came from the 1998 Walt Disney Pictures movie "Mulan." Osmond sang the hugely inspirational song "I'll Make A Man Out Of You." The song is loved by people young and old. At the age of five, he stepped out onto the Andy Williams Show soundstage, and instantly won the hearts of viewers.
There are several artists named The Fireflies
1) Danish female trio with a countryrock style
2) An American doo wop group from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
3) The Fireflies participated in the Eurosong for kids preselection in Belgium
4) a major live act in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
5) An indie folk/pop band that is no longer 1) Female trio with a countryrock style Released their debut single "It´s useless" in may 2010. Contestant in danish x factor 2010 in the group category.
Carly Rae Jepsen (born November 21, 1985) is a Juno-nominated singer/songwriter from Mission, British Columbia, Canada In the summer of 2007 she placed third in the fifth season of Canadian Idol. Her debut album Tug of War was released in Canada on September 30, 2008. An EP titled Curiosity was released on February 14, 2012. The lead single, Call Me Maybe, reached #1 in her native Canada and was certified double platinum.