There are 3 artists with this name.
1. An electropop/R&B duo
2. An English anarcho-punk group
3. A Danish electronica group (1) The System were electropop/R&B duo David Frank and Mic Murphy.
The duo recorded their biggest hit "Don't Disturb This Groove" in 1987 and later that decade featured another notable track entitled "Coming To America" as featured in the movie of the same name. "You Are In My System" was another hit from the band. and they also worked as producers for acts like Chaka Khan ('I Feel For You'), Phil Collins ('Sussudio') and Mtume ('Juicy Fruit').
There are 3 artists with this name.
There is more than one artist with the name Freestyle: 1. One of the most prolific and influential of the '80s electro artists, Miami-based producer Tony Butler recorded a string of popular club tracks on Power/Jam Packed and his own Music Specialist label in the mid-'80s, helping build the electro legacy that would give birth to Miami-style bass music and freestyle (named after Butler's primary pseudonym), as well as influence '90s post-techno artists such as Autechre and Biochip C.
1) A professional chamber choir, founded and directed by Nigel Short. Often performing by candlelight, the choir creates an atmosphere of spiritual and musical reflection, where medieval chant and renaissance works are interspersed with contemporary works. The carefully selected team of singers uses the acoustic and atmosphere of the building to enable the audience to experience the power and intimacy of the human voice at its best.
There are two bands under this name: 1)A Finnish crust/hardcore punk band with dark atmosphere in lyrics and sound. Used to be called Speedapple in the late 1990's, before they changed their name to Unkind. UNKIND Discography:
s/t, mc ep on witchhunt
Who's the fucking terrorist, 7" on Fight records
split 7" with Police bastard on Fight records
Plant the seed, 10" on Fight records and Pathetique
split 7" with Sawn off on Pathetique
Mieliemme tuhkasta, 12"/cd/mc on yellow dog
Verinen ilotulitus, 7" on Fight Records
There are multiple artists/groups called Rod. 1. ROD is the newborn alter-ego of Rotterdam based [artist, currently one of the most popular and inspiring electronic music artists of the Netherlands. Known for his ver-satility, Benny has chosen this additional artist name to clearly define the more Techno oriented side of his musical identity. ROD's critically acclaimed debut-release "Malmok" was released on Ben Klock's Klock-works label and formed the start of a fruitful discog that reads very positively...
Call The Great Shakes political punk prostitutes and they smirk, “Call up the zealots for a fundamental time.” Stand still, staring, arms X’d across your chest, and they groove, “Distortions in the truth, we give it to you.” Laugh, cry, scream at them, and they remind you that they “know you’re never faithful” and they “know they’ve had enough.” The Great Shakes didn’t start out this self-assured, these five distinct people who know Americana is more than the isolated island culture of the 5 boroughs of NYC. They started out disillusioned and lucky.
There are 2 bands listed under the name of Alpine 1. Alpine are a six-piece indie-rock band from Melbourne, Australia.
2. Alpine is a four-piece Alternative rock band from Scottsdale, Arizona 1. After forming in 2009, national radio station Triple J played their demos on air and awarded them the ‘JJJ Unearthed Feature Artist Of The Week’ blue ribbon before they even had time to prepare their first live show.
There are currently two bands being scrobbled with this name: Murk (metal) and Murk Boys (house). 1. Murk is a one-man project formed in Italy (Sampieri, Tuscany) to play punk-influenced black metal with lyrical themes about death and afterlife.
Lore - Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums Live session:
Ambash - Drums (Gum, Turn Back Time)
Andras - Bass (Vidharr, Consummatum Est)
Moerke - Guitar ( Vidharr, Consummatum Est, Mek Na Ver)
There exist five acts with this name: 1. A side project of Lycia members Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas
2. An atmospheric/ambient/raw dark/black metal with vocals reminiscent of early Burzum.
3. A Finnish rock band
4. A death.blues London, UK band
5. A techno act from sweden. -----
1) In the midst of an incredibly prolific time for the band Lycia during the mid-'90s, bandleader Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas found time to create a side project...