Love Connection is a Melbourne four-piece making synth-washed hypno-pop, crafted using instruments made entirely of glitter, rainbows and the hairs of unicorns. Their debut self titled album, Love Connection, was released by Sensory Projects early 2010. Love Connection was the shortlived moniker of house producer Ricky Romanini, who scored a Euro hit with the 2000 single 'The Bomb'.
There are 8 bands called Mouth: 1) Mouth, Cologne, Germany CHRIZ KOLLER: guitar,voice,casiotone,nordlead
JAN WENDELER: bass,moog the*symphonic*kraut*prog*orchestra* mk 2 http://www.myspace.com/mouthsound
2) Mouth, Brighton, UK REX BIBENDI: guitars, vox, drums, electricalz. Solo act started in 1997. Harsh or nice, but always a spazmess. http://www.myspace.com/mouth666
3) Mouth, Hobart, Australia
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. Canadian frontman of The Tea Party.
2. A musician from Dublin, Ireland.
3. An American singer and drummer.
4. Lead artist behind the band Idaho 1) Jeff Martin was the lead vocalist and frontman of the Canadian rock band The Tea Party who is currently based in Perth, Australia. After the band broke up in 2005 he launched a solo career, and released his first solo album titled Exile and the Kingdom in April 2006.
Lisa Gerrard (born April 12, 1961) is an Irish-Australian musician, singer and composer who gained international renown as part of the music group Dead Can Dance together with Brendan Perry. Her career spans from 1981 to the present, and she has been involved in a wide range of projects. Gerrard received a Golden Globe award and her score for the 2000 film Gladiator received an Academy Award nomination. She both sings and is instrumentalist for much of her work, most prolifically using the yangqin (a Chinese hammered dulcimer).
Wardruna is a Norwegian musical constellation set out to explore and evoke the depths of heathen Germanic wisdom and spirituality. Musically Wardruna has its main focus on the cultic musical language found in the near-forgotten arts of galdr, seidr and the daily acts of the cultic life, mixed with impulses from Scandinavian and Nordic folk music. They formed in 2003 in Bergen, Norway. The album entitled ‘Gap var Ginnunga’ is the first in a planned trilogy that will interpret the runes of the Elder Futhark.
Faiz Ali Faiz (born 1962 in Sharaqpur, Pakistan) is one of the main singers of qawwali, a devotional musical expression of the Sufis, a mystical offshoot of Islam. Faiz Ali Faiz comes from a family of qawwals from seven generations in Pakistan. He started his professional career in 1978, at age 16, creating at the same time his own qawwali ensemble. Though Faiz is from Lahore, he practices the doaba style from eastern Pakistan. He stated in recent interviews he has been influenced by Sham-Chaurasi, a famous Khayal singing school where Ustad Salamat Ali Khan belongs to.
Balam Acab is the musical project of 21 year old Pennsylvania, USA native Alec Koone. Balam Acab's contributions fit squarely into the contemporary witch house canon made popular by bands such as Purity Ring and Salem. Forming tracks consisting mainly of arpeggiated riffs and synthesized beats layered over obscure, distorted samples alluding to classic animated films, Balam Acab creates a dream world worthy of its nostalgic references.
Captains Journal: 14 08 09 There is a luminous glow, a convergence of harmonics, a wicked bursting of energy around the place. The night has suddenly sprung into life once again. Rodrigo meets the Queen stranger birds still are to be seen hurtling through the sky. The pernicious fog is breaking and behind that fraying blanket of ether, stars explode. Cast off your leather jacket. You have nice skin scarred well by nicer body markings. If I were fifty years younger, hell, who knows which way my gender preference may...
Daemonia Nymphe (Δαιμόνια Νύμφη) is a greek folk band established in Athens in 1994 by Spyros Giasafaki and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass. Their shows are very theatrical, with members wearing masks and ancient dress. Their lyrics are drawn from Orphic and Omeric hymns and Sappho's poems for Zeus and Hekate.
1) diSEMBOWELMENT was an Australian death/doom metal band from Melbourne that was formed in 1989 after the two piece grind band Bacteria featuring drummer Paul Mazziotta and guitarist/vocalist Renato Gallina changed its name and musical style. With Dean Ruprich from Necrotomy providing bass, the band released its first demo, "Mourning September" in 1990. The band played very slowly (and occasionally with great speed), and relied equally on the atmospheric effects of droning guitars and constant riffing.