The Tea Party is a Canadian rock band from Windsor, Ontario, with blues, progressive rock and Middle Eastern influences who formed in 1990 and disbanded in October 2005. They reformed in 2011 to play some shows in Canada. They have released seven albums commercially during their time together. Guitarist and vocalist Jeff Martin, who has perfect pitch, was also producer for almost all of their albums.
Daemonia Nymphe (Δαιμόνια Νύμφη) is a greek folk band established in Athens in 1994 by Spyros Giasafaki and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass. Their shows are very theatrical, with members wearing masks and ancient dress. Their lyrics are drawn from Orphic and Omeric hymns and Sappho's poems for Zeus and Hekate.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. Canadian frontman of The Tea Party.
2. A musician from Dublin, Ireland.
3. An American singer and drummer.
4. Lead artist behind the band Idaho 1) Jeff Martin was the lead vocalist and frontman of the Canadian rock band The Tea Party who is currently based in Perth, Australia. After the band broke up in 2005 he launched a solo career, and released his first solo album titled Exile and the Kingdom in April 2006.
Faiz Ali Faiz (born 1962 in Sharaqpur, Pakistan) is one of the main singers of qawwali, a devotional musical expression of the Sufis, a mystical offshoot of Islam. Faiz Ali Faiz comes from a family of qawwals from seven generations in Pakistan. He started his professional career in 1978, at age 16, creating at the same time his own qawwali ensemble. Though Faiz is from Lahore, he practices the doaba style from eastern Pakistan. He stated in recent interviews he has been influenced by Sham-Chaurasi, a famous Khayal singing school where Ustad Salamat Ali Khan belongs to.
There are five artists using this name: 1) The seeds of this sunny seaside dream-pop began when Tarabud (vocals & bass), Dennis Bestafka (guitars), & Billy Mower (drums) joined forces after a chance meeting in the San Francisco music scene. With their mutual desire from the likes of Cocteau Twins/Smith/U2/My BloodyValentine/Cure, all 80's synth and 90's dream-pop, they easily shared inspirations to be create their sound. The following series of albums were self released by them:
Sex Gang Children is an early gothic rock group that formed in the early 1980s in Britain. They were a very dramatic band, relying on heavy bass, tribal drumming, sudden mood shifts, a woozy cabaret ready sound that influenced the rise of the later dark cabaret scene, and yet another in a long line of goth singers with an odd, highly dramatic voice. Although the group only released one official album, their singles and various other tracks have been packaged into numerous collections, and they remain one of the better known bands out of the early goth scene.
Go Genre Everything are complex Sonic Experiment voicing a myriad of enviroments, traversing and exploring function and situation, form, void and meaning. They offer an annual subscription, which provides you with access to their entire digital catalogue of music. http://licensd.com/?p=465 Designed within a utilitarian sensorial intertalk mode, go genre everything form a multidimensional fluidic high energy organic network with mechanical interfacing devices, tenderly electrocuting neurons within human brains.
1) diSEMBOWELMENT was an Australian death/doom metal band from Melbourne that was formed in 1989 after the two piece grind band Bacteria featuring drummer Paul Mazziotta and guitarist/vocalist Renato Gallina changed its name and musical style. With Dean Ruprich from Necrotomy providing bass, the band released its first demo, "Mourning September" in 1990. The band played very slowly (and occasionally with great speed), and relied equally on the atmospheric effects of droning guitars and constant riffing.
There are 8 bands called Mouth: 1) Mouth, Cologne, Germany CHRIZ KOLLER: guitar,voice,casiotone,nordlead
JAN WENDELER: bass,moog the*symphonic*kraut*prog*orchestra* mk 2 http://www.myspace.com/mouthsound
2) Mouth, Brighton, UK REX BIBENDI: guitars, vox, drums, electricalz. Solo act started in 1997. Harsh or nice, but always a spazmess. http://www.myspace.com/mouth666
3) Mouth, Hobart, Australia
Love Connection is a Melbourne four-piece making synth-washed hypno-pop, crafted using instruments made entirely of glitter, rainbows and the hairs of unicorns. Their debut self titled album, Love Connection, was released by Sensory Projects early 2010. Love Connection was the shortlived moniker of house producer Ricky Romanini, who scored a Euro hit with the 2000 single 'The Bomb'.