Love Connection is a Melbourne four-piece making synth-washed hypno-pop, crafted using instruments made entirely of glitter, rainbows and the hairs of unicorns. Their debut self titled album, Love Connection, was released by Sensory Projects early 2010. Love Connection was the shortlived moniker of house producer Ricky Romanini, who scored a Euro hit with the 2000 single 'The Bomb'.
Balam Acab is the musical project of 21 year old Pennsylvania, USA native Alec Koone. Balam Acab's contributions fit squarely into the contemporary witch house canon made popular by bands such as Purity Ring and Salem. Forming tracks consisting mainly of arpeggiated riffs and synthesized beats layered over obscure, distorted samples alluding to classic animated films, Balam Acab creates a dream world worthy of its nostalgic references.
Sex Gang Children is an early gothic rock group that formed in the early 1980s in Britain. They were a very dramatic band, relying on heavy bass, tribal drumming, sudden mood shifts, a woozy cabaret ready sound that influenced the rise of the later dark cabaret scene, and yet another in a long line of goth singers with an odd, highly dramatic voice. Although the group only released one official album, their singles and various other tracks have been packaged into numerous collections, and they remain one of the better known bands out of the early goth scene.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. Canadian frontman of The Tea Party.
2. A musician from Dublin, Ireland.
3. An American singer and drummer.
4. Lead artist behind the band Idaho 1) Jeff Martin was the lead vocalist and frontman of the Canadian rock band The Tea Party who is currently based in Perth, Australia. After the band broke up in 2005 he launched a solo career, and released his first solo album titled Exile and the Kingdom in April 2006.
Daemonia Nymphe (Δαιμόνια Νύμφη) is a greek folk band established in Athens in 1994 by Spyros Giasafaki and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass. Their shows are very theatrical, with members wearing masks and ancient dress. Their lyrics are drawn from Orphic and Omeric hymns and Sappho's poems for Zeus and Hekate.
Captains Journal: 14 08 09 There is a luminous glow, a convergence of harmonics, a wicked bursting of energy around the place. The night has suddenly sprung into life once again. Rodrigo meets the Queen stranger birds still are to be seen hurtling through the sky. The pernicious fog is breaking and behind that fraying blanket of ether, stars explode. Cast off your leather jacket. You have nice skin scarred well by nicer body markings. If I were fifty years younger, hell, who knows which way my gender preference may...
Faiz Ali Faiz (born 1962 in Sharaqpur, Pakistan) is one of the main singers of qawwali, a devotional musical expression of the Sufis, a mystical offshoot of Islam. Faiz Ali Faiz comes from a family of qawwals from seven generations in Pakistan. He started his professional career in 1978, at age 16, creating at the same time his own qawwali ensemble. Though Faiz is from Lahore, he practices the doaba style from eastern Pakistan. He stated in recent interviews he has been influenced by Sham-Chaurasi, a famous Khayal singing school where Ustad Salamat Ali Khan belongs to.
1) diSEMBOWELMENT was an Australian death/doom metal band from Melbourne that was formed in 1989 after the two piece grind band Bacteria featuring drummer Paul Mazziotta and guitarist/vocalist Renato Gallina changed its name and musical style. With Dean Ruprich from Necrotomy providing bass, the band released its first demo, "Mourning September" in 1990. The band played very slowly (and occasionally with great speed), and relied equally on the atmospheric effects of droning guitars and constant riffing.
Blackmore's Night is an English Renaissance-inspired medieval folk rock band led by UK guitarist Ritchie Blackmore (electric and acoustic guitars) and Candice Night (lyricist and lead vocals). The origins of the band lie in 1990 when Candice was working at a local New York rock music radio station, and as part of her work first encountered Ritchie (now ex-Deep Purple/Rainbow guitarist), then with Deep Purple, at a soccer game he was playing in. The two became romantically entwined and discovered that they shared a passionate interest in the Renaissance.
There are multiple artists with this name: 1. Phase is a psychedelic rock band formed in Larissa, GR in 2003. 2. Phase is an incorrect machine tag for british techno producer Ashley Burchett's work.
1. The trip began in summer 2008 from when the party is collecting experiences and ideas which they are continuously filtering reaching to today