RED HOUSE are on the road again with their new work “CHIHUAHUA BOOGIE”, the making of magic by a group with years of experience behind them in this art form, and with the care, professionalism and artistry that characterizes them, greater than the reputation that precedes them. Not only that, but they have the amazing collaborations of “Blue Lou” Marini (founding member and saxophone of the mythical Blues Brothers Band) and Gene Taylor (piano player of the legendary Canned Heat...
The band started back in 2002 as a punk band called Stuck Up Vacunts because of their vacant minds and mohican hair do's, with Porno (lead guitar in punk band Flint) on vocals, Mitsos from Greece on drums, Costas aka Elfy Bastard from Elf, Goon Cut Babies (Australia) on bass, Max Penatration (Porno's brother) on guitar, Byron aka Skid Wierd on lead guitar and Porno's ex girlfriend Pretty Vacunt on backing vocals .
There are at least 6 bands called Monster: 1) ska-soul-punk band from Sweden
2) heavy/hard/thrash metal band from Brazil
3) Los Angeles-based indie-rock
4) HC band Mönster from Germany.
5) band from British Columbia, Canada.
6) Korean pop boy's band group called 몬스터
7) Swedish chiptune artist called MONSTER 1) Monster a ska-soul-punk band from Sweden that split up in 2000. They released two albums: "Rockers Delight" (1997), "Gone Gone Gone/A Bash Dem" (1999) and some EPs.