Santers is a Hard Rock, AOR, Melodic Metal band formed in Toronto, Canada in the 1980's. Fronted by Guitarist/Vocalist Rick Santers, the band had a similar sound to Night Ranger or Coney Hatch. They produced their first album in 1981, and recorded several more releases.
Melodic aor band. Band Members:
Monty Byrom - vocals, guitar
Glenn Letsch - bass
David Neuhauser - keyboards
Marc Nelson - drums
There is more than one artist with this name: a rock group and a trance DJ. 1) GTR was a supergroup founded in 1986 by ex-Genesis guitarist Steve Hackett and Yes and Asia guitarist Steve Howe. Other members included vocalist (and former milkman) Max Bacon (ex-Moby Dick, Nightwing, Bronz), bassist Phil Spalding (ex-Bernie Torme, Toyah, Mike Oldfield, Original Mirrors), and American drummer Jonathan Mover (ex-Marillion, later of Steve Vai fame).
Subsignal was formed by Sieges Even's Markus Steffen (guitars, programming) and Arno Menses (vocals, keyboards), followed shortly after by Dreamscape's Ralf Schwager (bass). As of December 2008 the band is completed by drummer Roel van Helden (Sun Caged) and keyboardist David Bertok (also of Dreamscape). The full length debut Beautiful & Monstrous, was released in September 2009 via ZYX Music and Goldencore.
There are three bands under this name :
1) Headrush is a hard rock / heavy metal band HEADRUSH - The Story So Far Members: Andy Law (Lead Vocals); Dave Leese (Lead & Rhythm guitars); Chris Khosa (Lead & Rhythm); Tom Shaw (Bass Guitar); Bob Myatt (Drums & Percussion) Background: Headrush are in negotiations over a Publishing Deal with ‘The New Black Corporation’ which is headed by the A&R man who signed ‘The Hives’ ‘HIM’ ‘Beth Orton’ ‘Death in Vegas’ and even ‘Kylie Minogue’ as well as working with such industry giants as the legendary ‘Clive Davis’.
Pseudo Echo were an Australian new wave band. Formed in the early eighties by school friends Brian Canham (vocals, guitars, and keyboards) and Pierre Gigliotti (bass and keyboards), the band completed its lineup with Anthony Agiro (drums) and Tony Lugton (guitars and keyboards). Their first album Autumnal Park was an Ultravox-influenced album that yielded the Australian singles "Listening" (produced by Peter Dawkins) , "Stranger in Me", "Dancing Till Midnight", and "Beat for You". It was a mature album that gave little indication of their youth.
There is more than one artist with the name Alien.
Briefly there are:
1) Swedish rock band formed in Gothenburg in 1987
2) Alien is the allias of Alastair Johnson (Drum'n'Bass and Downtempo)
3) Alien was a trippy early 80's hard rock band that launched the legacy of Frank C. Starr
4) Alien was amater czech metal band from Turnov. Detailed Biography:
1) Alien is a Swedish rock band formed in Gothenburg in 1987 by guitarist Tony Borg and vocalist Jim Jidhed.
There are two artists called Trixter. One is a rock band from New Jersey (1) , the other a songwriter from the UK (2). 1. Trixter is an American hard rock band from Paramus, New Jersey. The band achieved moderate success in the early 1990s but disbanded for several years as 80s style rock lost mainstream popularity. The original members reunited in 2008 to tour and record new material. 2. Trixter is a songwriter/performer of experimental electronic music who has worked with a number of well-known pop acts in the 2000s.
Rage Of Angels.
A.Rage of Angels is the brainchild of original Ten keyboard player Ged Rylands,who played on their first three studio albums and the double live CD 'Never Say Goodbye'. During his time in Ten, Ged took part in several very successful tours in Japan as well as playing on the highly praised 1996 debut album from Valentine singer Hugo, which was co-produced by Ten vocalist Gary Hughes.