Danny Baker (born 22 June 1957, Deptford, South London) is an English comedy writer, journalist, radio DJ and screenwriter. Since the late 1970s, he has worked for a wide range of publications and broadcasters including NME, LWT, the BBC, and Talk Radio
Plain White T's are a pop-punk band formed in 1997 in Illinois, United States. They are best known for "Hey There Delilah", an acoustic song performed solely by singer Tom Higgenson originally released in 2005 and later hit #1 in the US in 2007. For over a decade, Plain White T's have been playing to packed audiences craving for that perfect pop-punk punch. Their journey, which began in a small suburban basement playing covers, has taken the band to Warped Tour three times, and landed them opening slots for bands like Jimmy Eat World and AFI.
There are at least four artists with the name Tripod:
1) A french metal/hardcore band from Marseille called Tripod (2001-2005): http://www.3po2.com & http://www.myspace.com/tripod3po2 2) Tripod are an Australian comedy band from Melbourne, who are slowly making themselves known elsewhere. They have a small following in the UK and a trickle of fans in the USA. 3) A US-American rock trio with no guitars or keyboards: TriPod.
tripod-theband.com 4) A Norwegian grunge band called tripod.
There are several artists with this name: 1) Game Over is a heavy metal band from Sweden. It was formed in 1998 by guitarist Wire McQuaid (the stage name of Elisabeth Pezouvanis). Game Over's songs are arrangements of video game music, primarily that of games for the Nintendo Entertainment System such as The Legend of Zelda and Mega Man 2. Game Over has produced two demo albums: Nintendo Metal (2002) and NESperado (2006). Some of their songs are available free of charge at OverClocked ReMix.
Ira Glass (born March 3, 1959) is an American public radio personality originally from Baltimore, Maryland. He is best known for his work as the host and producer of the radio and television show 'This American Life', which is broadcast by the NPR-related associate WBEZ. He is the first cousin once removed of composer Philip Glass.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. Sol is a Seattle, Washington based hip-hop artist. His signature sound maintains a marriage between the core values of hip-hop and the mainstream sensibility of pop(ular) music. Sol says that he grew up on a combination of 90
Providence Hardcore. St. David - guitars St. Vincent - guitars St. Robert - bass St. Brendan - vocals St. Michael - drums
• OFFICIAL VESTAX EUROPE PRO ARTIST alongside Carl Cox, PVD, Jeff Mills, Grooverider & more.
• FOR TECHNO: SIGNED TO WWW.UNIONLABEL.IT alongside Alex Di Stefano, Alex D'Elia, Nihil Young, Loco & Jam,Phuture Traxx, Citizen Kain, Worakls, D-Unity,Miniminds,Antoni Bios,Dualitik & more ✪ BOOKING:
• TECHNO WORLDWIDE : Norbert at www.unionlabel.it/booking
• MEXICO email: Hipnotik_productions@hotmail.com
• DEEP HOUSE/ELECTRONICA/TECH email: Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
At least 3 bands have this name. 1) A Hip-Hop artist from Philadelphia. http://www.uncoolisthenewcool.com 2) A Hip-Hop artist from New Orleans, protege of Mannie Fresh. 3) Metal band from NewMarket, Ontario, and all of their members are still in high school. Their first EP featured Matt "Norty" as a vocalist, but due to vocal problems, Norty has been replaced by Mat Marino. The band is scheduled to tour this summer, and another highly anticipated CD should be released later this year. In their own words: