Providence Hardcore. St. David - guitars St. Vincent - guitars St. Robert - bass St. Brendan - vocals St. Michael - drums
Their debut single “Cosa Nostra” was released on Functional Breaks in 2003 and received universal DJ and radio support around the world. Their second release for the label followed soon after, a double ‘A’ sided single “Proper Tasty / Reconsidered” which firmly stamped its mark on the breaks scene with radio play on Radio One, Ministry of Sound FM, Breaks FM, several other international shows and has had DJ support from the likes of Freq Nasty, Krafty Kuts, Skool of Thought, Tayo and Steelzawheelz to name but a few.
Formed in 2004, FGFC820 is the hard EBM project from well-known and respected New York City DJs Rexx Arkana and Dräcos. Drawing on joint and separate influences ranging from old school industrial to modern gabber, Arkana and Dräcos combine to create a sound that is at once melodic and relentlessly rhythmic. Their debut EP, "The Hanging Garden," was released in 2005. They have also contributed tracks to several "Endzeit Bunkertracks" samplers (alfa-matrix), "A Tribute to The Cure" (Equinoxe)...
Classic FM is the United Kingdom's first national commercial radio station, broadcasting classical music in a popular and accessible style. Classic FM is a Dutch radio station, the most listened classical music station in The Netherlands. Their website can be found at: www.classicfm.nl
• OFFICIAL VESTAX EUROPE PRO ARTIST alongside Carl Cox, PVD, Jeff Mills, Grooverider & more.
• FOR TECHNO: SIGNED TO WWW.UNIONLABEL.IT alongside Alex Di Stefano, Alex D'Elia, Nihil Young, Loco & Jam,Phuture Traxx, Citizen Kain, Worakls, D-Unity,Miniminds,Antoni Bios,Dualitik & more ✪ BOOKING:
• TECHNO WORLDWIDE : Norbert at www.unionlabel.it/booking
• MEXICO email: Hipnotik_productions@hotmail.com
• DEEP HOUSE/ELECTRONICA/TECH email: Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Tim Shaw (June 9, 1974) is a British radio DJ who presents The Morning After on Kerrang! Radio, which commences October 1st, with Kate Lawler. He claims to be ranked third in a list of the world's most controversial broadcasters of all time, thanks mostly to his late night radio show “The Asylum” which broadcast on Kerrang! Radio (2200-0100) from Sunday to Thursday. The show, would often feature his family and friends, sometimes even live on the phone (usually for comedic effect), but also very candid and honest interviews with guests who have included boxer Chris Eubank...
Cornelia: 'Oxygen is my friend.
Without her, you could say I just wouldn't be.
My song... our song, that you hear - it’s a relationship. Our conversation.
The air and my chest meeting at some half way point in my throat. So, this is what I do. I write songs, and in turn they rewrite me.
I sing them.
I sometimes play them... or just play with them. The song needs to be played with; it has its own character and feel. Like plants, rabbits... they all need that arching fresh air to function. Sound sweet sound, whether I'm up or down.
Stephen Merchant is an Emmy, British Comedy Award, and three-time BAFTA-winning writer, director, and comedic actor. He is best known for his work with his friend Ricky Gervais in the popular British sitcoms The Office and Extras, and on the Ricky Gervais Show in its radio and podcast forms. Merchant also hosts a radio show on BBC 6 music.