There are 2 bands listed under the name of Alpine 1. Alpine are a six-piece indie-rock band from Melbourne, Australia.
2. Alpine is a four-piece Alternative rock band from Scottsdale, Arizona 1. After forming in 2009, national radio station Triple J played their demos on air and awarded them the ‘JJJ Unearthed Feature Artist Of The Week’ blue ribbon before they even had time to prepare their first live show.
Dub Syndicate is a dub band, formed by Style Scott, former drummer with the Roots Radics and Creation Rebel. Although the line-up has been very fluid, some members of the band have been semi-permanent, notably Bim Sherman (vocals), Deadly Headley (saxophone) and Dr. Pablo (melodica), (N.B. Dr. Pablo is not Augustus Pablo). Most of the band's output has appeared on On-U Sound Records, and has been produced by the label's owner Adrian Sherwood.
There are two artists with the name Sutekh.
1. The electronic DJ Sutekh,
2. The metal band Sutekh from the Netherlands.
http://www.last.fm/music/Mesha+Ne+Sutekh. 1. Since 1997, Sutekh, alias Seth Joshua Horvitz, has released consistently inconsistent electronic music on local and international labels Force Inc./Mille Plateaux, Source, Background, Plug Research, Cytrax/Delay, Tektite, and his own Context. Manipulating computers, samplers, synthesizers, ping pong tables, and found sounds, he has created everything from minimal house and techno to dense, dissonant noise collage.
There are at least fsixteen bands called C4:
1. a Hardcore band from Bulgaria
2. A rapper from Texas, United States
3. An electronica artist from Ohio, United States
4. A side project of Michael Angelo Batio, a musician from Illinois, United States
5. A DJ from China
6. A hip-hop duo from Florida, United States
7. A rock band from Japan
8. an experimental artist from Belgium
9. A rock band from the United States
10. A reggaeton band from Chile
11. A DJ from Hungary
Hospital Records is an independent record label based in South London. Primarily releasing Drum and bass, the label was started in 1996 by Tony Colman and Chris Goss, and has grown in recent years to become one of the most well known labels within UK dance music. The label is home to artists such as High Contrast, Netsky, London Elektricity, Danny Byrd, Camo & Krooked, Mistabishi, Logistics, Nu:Tone and Cyantific, but also releases tracks from a whole host of other artists across the DnB genre.
'DJ' is often a mis-tag for 'DJ /rupture' a.k.a. Jace Clayton (a New York based producer and DJ). See: DJ /rupture